Rangers FC statement

2 minutes ago, Moobs said:

Had wee swatch on hivs net and they're not happy. We're hypocrites apparently. They honestly believe they were not at fault yesterday. Junkie cunts!!

They also thought they where our rivals!! Deluded scum!! Fuck them

Just now, BloodRunsBlue said:

So I just saw, snippets streaming along in text underneath Stubbs as he praises hivs for 10 minutes.

A video statement, read out by King  from a press conference would have been far more effective.

Some are never happy.

I was really gutted yesterday and pobably been like that all week. Still got a hangover. Now the club relese this statement, I feel buzzin again. Watch though all the media and press side with the spoonburners. It has went up a gear now and not before time.

All the usual cretins are going to crawl out and slate us. Spiers,English, cosgrove, Just waiting now for gollum and the BBC tomorrow. No doubt the SNP will instruct the police to ensure we are held somehow responsible. The Scottish goverment will demand Bears heads.

Could not be a better reason than to get rid of the stupid OBAF act and charge the hiv scum with breach of the peace and agrivated assault, ABH and inciting violence. Filming Bears inside and outside the ground is not acceptable in our suposed free country. Seen the surveylance van Mount Fl station recording us as we file over the brigde.

Absolute brilliant response of the club. 

38 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I don't think they would have named him if they hadn't heard it (and have it saved) from the BBC - likewise Cosgrove who apparently was really out of order yesterday

I listened to him driving back from the game.  He was definitely trying to play it down, even though Tam Cowan was acknowledging reports from the ground by reporters who were there.  In his eyes, the whole thing was being blown out of proportion and was very dismissive.

1 minute ago, Cameltoe said:

I was really gutted yesterday and pobably been like that all week. Still got a hangover. Now the club relese this statement, I feel buzzin again. Watch though all the media and press side with the spoonburners. It has went up a gear now and not before time.

All the usual cretins are going to crawl out and slate us. Spiers,English, cosgrove, Just waiting now for gollum and the BBC tomorrow. No doubt the SNP will instruct the police to ensure we are held somehow responsible. The Scottish goverment will demand Bears heads.

Could not be a better reason than to get rid of the stupid OBAF act and charge the hiv scum with breach of the peace and agrivated assault, ABH and inciting violence. Filming Bears inside and outside the ground is not acceptable in our suposed free country. Seen the surveylance van Mount Fl station recording us as we file over the brigde.

Absolute brilliant response of the club. 

Its a one party iron fist controlled state.

29 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Not a word or comma out of place in that. Hits every target with facts and common sense. I bet Sturgeon says nothing more about the disgraceful events. There must be pressure applied on Petrie to resign after the most grovelling apology its possible to give. The smug look on his face from last night will be a distant memory for that odious little runt.

Unsurprisingly hardly anyone down here is aware of what has happened. Only Sky seem to be covering the shameful events with any sort of rigour. 

Yes mate and that's why it will always have to be ,what our club says that gets the higher profile .All our offerings are just sanatized or laughed off here in this little land