Effect of referendum on us

TheKingObv

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Scotland voted to Remain, which will give the Nasty Nats the excuse they needed to pursue another referendum. However, they will wait until they are certain, in their own mind, to win before demanding another referendum. Therefore Scotland could be different from the rest of the UK. But who knows what'll happen now? Anyone telling you that they do know what will happen in the near future, is a liar.

M/S sturgeon will be calling for indyref2 and might get a fright that the rest of Europe might be queuing up to have referendums of their own to leave the EU. Hopefully there is fucking disruption to the EU for a long time and these nazionalists just do one. Fuck off with your divisive ways ya horrible cunts.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Scotland voted to Remain, which will give the Nasty Nats the excuse they needed to pursue another referendum. However, they will wait until they are certain, in their own mind, to win before demanding another referendum. Therefore Scotland could be different from the rest of the UK. But who knows what'll happen now? Anyone telling you that they do know what will happen in the near future, is a liar.

I predict it'll be Saturday tomorrow,that's exactly the near future 

With their economic projections blown to fuck how does anyone  think Scotland on its own will march back into the EU  and all of a sudden prosper ?

For Scotland's sake Britain needs to remain united in the immediate future. Only a lunatic would be voting for independence now, then again your nats are mostly half wits.

The message wont get through until  the nats  get their way then  find they have no job and no money. 

1 hour ago, Briton said:

An independent Scotland will rejoin eventually.  The only thing that might stop that is the collapse of the EU. 

Surely Scotland potentially getting independence and rejoining the EU would be seen as a threat to Britains security , there's no doubt migrants would enter Scotland legally with the intention of smuggling into Britain. For that reason alone Britain will resist another independence referendum ,surely.

I would hope that there wouldn't be a knee-jerk reaction indyref.

It's not just Scottish pro-remain voters that should feel hard done by. There's a clear disparity within the entirety of the UK on this topic.

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

And ..... anyone who tells you that they've lost their voice ..... THEY'RE liars.

2 hours ago, Vanoli said:

We've given ourselves to Nicola and her sheep. We all know what that means for our club. 

Well fucking done to all of you. 

Oh fuck up and stop your fucking greeting.

This could actually be a great thing for British football, it means we could be going back to the old days of grass roots football, investing more in youth and bringing through the Souness's of this world again as opposed to the Scott Broons. 

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Surely Scotland potentially getting independence and rejoining the EU would be seen as a threat to Britains security , there's no doubt migrants would enter Scotland legally with the intention of smuggling into Britain. For that reason alone Britain will resist another independence referendum ,surely.

It's up to the Scots to decide their future not 'Britain'.  Of course some will oppose but I'll be surprised if this is not enough to tip the balance and eventually see the end of the union.  This was basically a vote for English independence.  I feel sad for my kids and grandchildren.

5 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Well guess what's just being announced 

14 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Well guess what's just being announced 

The wee cow couldn't even wait a whole day to put the boot in. The Union is under threat again. Fuck knows how she plans to fund indipendance though. The price of oil has fell even lower with the news of Britexit. 

I wonder how many voters realised they were voting for exiting both Europe and Britain. 

Britain is fucked, the voting was so regionally polarised it will tear this country apart. The situation is very uncertain and potentially explosive for the whole of Europe, yet wee  Nicola comes out and fans the flames with indyref2 within 2 years. The last Indy ref almost tore Scotland apart, God help us at the next.

The malignant cunts face will be all over the tv for weeks to come, she will hijack this story

Scousers in the studio congratulating me for being Scottish, as they did in the Ref.

Maybe a permanent move away from my homeland where folks are less hateful is the answer ?

I'm only hateful to terrorist sympathisers & those who protect paedophiles before you accuse me of contradiction/hypocrisy