*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

It's allowed as the league seasons are not under way. If this was in August, wouldn't be at 3pm.

I see. Cheers mate. Hope we fuckin run riot from 3pm onwards and into the wee hours. :pipe: :5536:

I doubt that Waghorn will start, he looked so out of shape against Charleston, slow, easily dispossessed, woeful striking and second to every tackle and would have been booked if it was a competitive match.

I reckon Hill will start to give us height at the back and get game time before the league proper as Warburton said he would use the cup games to bed in the new players.

Fod

Tav, Hill, Another, Wallace

Holt, Halliday, Windass

Forrester, Miller, McKay

16 hours ago, DeanMK said:

They were horrendous against hibs. Fully expect to annihilate them this weekend.

Such levels of expectation are usually where the trouble starts!

But, given that tanking by Hivs, can't help but agree!

58 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Such levels of expectation are usually where the trouble starts!

But, given that tanking by Hivs, can't help but agree!

We all know the small teams always turn up against Rangers. I don't expect it will be as easy for us as Hivs so I'm going for 2-0 

18 hours ago, DeanMK said:

They were horrendous against hibs. Fully expect to annihilate them this weekend.

On my scores app it shows Motherwell as having played 2 games in 2 days - Dumbarton then Hibs. They may have played weakened teams in both games, so I wouldn't use it as any kind of yardstick.

Good start to the season is needed.

There's a few players playing for their spot in the team and they'll need to step up in these early games or they'll be the 1st names taken off the team sheet when the new players are available.

Hopefully give them a pumping and set down the marker for the season.

What are the chances of picking up a couple of spares at the ground on the day so we think bears?

Fuck I hope we pump these cunts. We owe them one, and a big result away here will give us massive momentum going into the league campaign.