Rumours that the new kit will be on sale on Thursday

If the kids sizes are released tomorrow then I'll be getting my 2 the home top, don't care much for other people's opinions to be honest. Rangers fans fighting amongst Rangers fans about whether they should or shouldn't buy a top is embarrassing.

30 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Think for yourself ya balloon 

Wish folk on here would stop trying to tell fans what to do

A forum which doesn't try to influence opinions would be a pretty boring place, also I'm sure you could opine without abuse,maybe not.

2 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

CLUB STATEMENT

SINCE terminating the IP Licence and Rights Agreement with Rangers Retail Limited, the Club has made its best efforts to engage with PUMA on an agreed way forward without the involvement of Sports Direct for the manufacture of replica kits and other merchandise to supporters.

During discussions it emerged that PUMA had manufactured some replica kit after receiving purchase orders directly from Sports Direct and without the prior knowledge or agreement of the Club and its directors on the Rangers Retail Limited board, Paul Murray and David King. Despite requests to Sports Direct and PUMA we have not been able to ascertain full details of this arrangement or to reconcile it with the commercial contracts that were in place between the Club and Rangers Retail Limited.

The Club has not been party to discussions on the launch of kit sales by PUMA this week. We were first notified of their intentions after close of business on Friday last week.

We are surprised and disappointed by the lack of consultation with the Club and/or supporters groups prior to the launch.

During discussions it emerged that PUMA had manufactured some replica kit after receiving purchase orders directly from Sports Direct

Are Sports Direct and PUMA holding Rangers Retail to it's contractual agreement?

Despite requests to Sports Direct and PUMA we have not been able to ascertain full details of this arrangement or to reconcile it with the commercial contracts that were in place between the Club and Rangers Retail Limited.

Have communications broke down between Rangers Retail, SD and Puma.?

13 minutes ago, lbj 6 said:

If the kids sizes are released tomorrow then I'll be getting my 2 the home top, don't care much for other people's opinions to be honest. Rangers fans fighting amongst Rangers fans about whether they should or shouldn't buy a top is embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as letting our club get shafted or ignoring our chairman's wishes. You're entitled to make your choice and people are entitled to disagree but if you "don't care much for other people's opinions " then you're in the wrong place m8  ?

36 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Don't buy the strip but continue to buy tickets for away games and help cunts that tried to kill us stone dead! What a fuck up this still is !:sherlock:

image.jpeg

That's the most ridiculously stupid thing I've ever seen

2 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

That's the most ridiculously stupid thing I've ever seen

Your right Rangers fans still not being able to purchase their own teams shirt at the start of one if the most important seasons ever in the history of The Rangers is indeed the most fucking ridiculously stupid fuckin things I've ever seen too !:sherlock:

17 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Are the Lyin Brand selling alternatives

The ones endorsing LB are the ones with the biggest problem about purchasing kits.

"Don't dare buy the shirt of your favourite football team, but buy things from us so we can fund boys clubs"

Folk on FF trying to start a boycott of Puma. Few of them have emailed Puma saying they'll never buy anything made by Puma ever again. What's sending an email to a multi million pound company going to achieve apart from a few laughs in their office?

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

So has assley got a % of shares in Puma or not ? Anyone find that out yet ? 

Fairly sure it is 3% which equates to no influence but he is one of their biggest customers via SD that will create bigger influence that any 3% share holding.