***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, Albertz87 said:

He hasn't done much wrong to be honest but I would like him to impose himself more on the game. Our pressing the ball needs to be as high as theirs but we've kept a good shape and obviously went there to expect they'll have more of the ball even though I'd like us to get a grip of it as they're not much better

He's slow as fuck and gives the ball away constantly

Can only hope niko is hooked. An absolute liability and especially the second goal of wilson is the one passing it goes to a team mate. The worst thing is that 2 errors have led to the goals. Other than that we were soaking it up comfortably but that niko is defo not good enough. 

Get halliday in and about brown and I'd be tempted to throw MOH on. A win from here would be glorious but I'll take a point on the evidence so far 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Yes because the useless donkey put him in that position by passing the ball square to a Tim player in our own fucking half. 

You not get the concept of why that led to us conceding? 

He gave the ball away 40 yards from our goal. Senderos was the one that dived in and got the cunt ripped out of him and let Dembele score.

Do you not get the concept of how he could and should have done better there? Or are you too busy taking the opportunity to slate Kiernan again?

4 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Was it his fault Senderos got turned inside out too?

Are you actually fucking serious???

What should he do? Let him square it to Sinclair for a tap in?

You do realise that goal doesnt happen is Kiernan isnt playing, incredible to try blame a defender for trying to make up for his partners error.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

McKay a wee boy amongst men

kranjcar slow going to get sent off

barton ,complete waste of money ,lost in midfield

Kiernan great signing eh boss!

and the usual goal lost from a set piece, warburton and defence don't go together

I would be looking at SDW for the defence surely he has a say ffs.

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

He gave the ball away 40 yards from our goal. Senderos was the one that dived in and got the cunt ripped out of him and let Dembele score.

Do you not get the concept of how he could and should have done better there? Or are you too busy taking the opportunity to slate Kiernan again?

He fucked it and you know it. Defend away but the whole forum know he's a useless donkey