***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly believe ,they are there for the taking today 

This is going to be one of those momentus days .Trust me  

I feel the same mate. As long as we come out believing that pushing forward will bring us the victory,

I think we will dominate in a way they dominated the first half.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yup yer blind

:uk: Seriously though I think Bartons been really good. I got confident when we cleared the first 3 crosses with Senderos winning the lot but a simple ball does us:disappointment:

Krancjars been ok but he needs subbed or hel get sent off. Colums been looking for it all game. 

I'd take Krancjar off for Halliday then Waghorn for Mckay then last 10 MoH for Miller.

Windass has been fucking outstanding

1 minute ago, sonofbear said:

Whatever possessed Warburton to plat Krancjar against the beasts. He's as slow as fuck along with Barton.

I think he started due to his quality on the ball and superior technical ability that you would hope would shine through all the madness. Sadly he's fell short today. Personally I wouldn't have started Niko but I can easily see why you would with his passing ability and experience.

2 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Let's all keep the heed.  Not often we go to septic Park and win comfortably,  let's make the right subs, get at their defence and hope we score early.

Defence is heart attack material. 

Barton has been mince.

Windass has been superb

Mckay is a ghost 

Garner and Miller working hard.

Wee half time tweet we can so this. :dioufcheer:

Great post mate .100%

Mckay can change this game though 

2 minutes ago, Hoody said:

Get Harry on for Niko, it's like playing with a man down

Get anyone on for Niko!

I'd replace McKay with MOH as he is well sussed and holding onto the ball too long when he gets it. MOH will kill them down that wing.

As for Kiernan, a shitebag in the air. So NO, not a central defender for me.

Garner and Windass a revelation when we can get them on the ball.

If we can get hold of the ball and put that defence under pressure THEY are toast!

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Was it his fault Senderos got turned inside out too?

Yes because the useless donkey put him in that position by passing the ball square to a Tim player in our own fucking half. 

You not get the concept of why that led to us conceding? 

20 Rob Kiernan threads imminent. This Hill signing is looking worse and worse. We needed to sign a replacement for the 2 bombscares.

the quality we have down the flanks and going forward being undone by wasteful distribution and simple set piece defending. 

We started well, in their faces and passing the ball well and then we just seemed to stop everything and stand off and watch them pass the ball about. Kiernan is a disgrace to the top and has been for too long now, MW needs to answer serious questions regarding that embarrassment of a defence

Windass has been fantastic. 

I'd get Waghorn and Forrester on then MOH later.

They look like they can open us up anytime they go forward but we've got enough about us to open them up, just need to start chasing the ball down again rather than sitting off them

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Harry for Niko.

Waghorn or MOH for McKay.

Come on. The few times we have went at them they look shaky. 

Instructions are simple. Get the ball to Windass! Looks a fantastic prospect........

100% This..and play 2 up top..Miller is not an extra right back..Go at them and they will crumble..Sit back and we are asking for a doing

2 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Barton has been mince.

He hasn't done much wrong to be honest but I would like him to impose himself more on the game. Our pressing the ball needs to be as high as theirs but we've kept a good shape and obviously went there to expect they'll have more of the ball even though I'd like us to get a grip of it as they're not much better

Just now, ben51 said:

Even if we get another goal and somehow start to control a game. We can always through it away due to our non existent defending at set pieces. 

Every corner feels like a penalty these days due to our arses collapsing every time it comes in the box. I've never seen a side as bad as we are defending corners

Says a lot about keeping the chin up after going down 2-0

Down to the subs now, the boys with pace which the bheasts don’t have in defence 

last time we went in a goal down at the piggery we came out and won by 2 goals

They have the beating of us in a set piece, so did Dumbarton & Clach  

We got to get at them and with the pace of Forrester and M.O.H. we have a very good chance of pulling this one off 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Get anyone on for Niko!

I'd replace McKay with MOH as he is well sussed and holding onto the ball too long when he gets it. MOH will kill them down that wing.

As for Kiernan, a shitebag in the air. So NO, not a central defender for me.

Garner and Windass a revelation when we can get them on the ball.

If we can get hold of the ball and put that defence under pressure THEY are toast!

I remember watching MOH when at STJ against them and he ran them ragged he should be on at some point and they have fuck all to bring on that scares me.