Senderos

Gillete

13 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Is he still in Swiss squads or not ?

it doesn't say if he'd done an international retirement 

He's not retired but lack of game time and form cost him a spot in the Euros.  A decision many Swiss people questioned.

1 hour ago, Carsons Dog said:

Well we spent four years struggling against part time teams under A McCoist so it makes a refreshing change to trounce one

Hear hear mate.:541: I'm looking forward to seeing the big man in action next weekend. I reckon he will have a big role to play if we are to take all three points in the OF game.

At least with Senderos signing there will be proper competition for the centre back berths. The issue with Hill was the feeling that Kiernan and Wilson would still be first choice, which wasn't likely to push them to improve. Now I feel it is Senderos and one of those two who will play. 

11 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

He doesn't need to make a wonder tackle and clear 5 shots off the line to look good for fuck sake. To answer your question mate he was very composed on the ball, won a lot of headers and looked as though he was talking Rob through the game well too.

And I would suggest that will be his starting defensive pair for the OF game now