Joey sent home

scottjf82

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Big time and the spineless shower than run  this club would 't be doing him any favours in their silence.

Well done Joey. It shows passion if nothing else.

One thing about joey he wont hide anything get it said some dont like thats there problem.

41 minutes ago, BEE said:

Maybe nit picking but: "Whilst I don't feel this was necessary" looks as if he's questioning what the manager did.

Also a bit disrespectful making any statement through twitter, could have been done through the club.

Done through the Club? They'd only pass it on to C1872.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

You are clearly not in a leadership role. 

I shall say SAF and Keane!

Interesting you quote SAF.  Read some of his thoughts on the subject. 

If the coach has no control, he will not last,” Ferguson said. “You have to achieve a position of comprehensive control. Players must recognise that as the manager you have the status to control events

There are occasions when you have to ask yourself whether certain players are affecting the dressing-room atmosphere, the performance of the team, and your control of the players and staff. If they are, you have to cut the cord. There is absolutely no other way.

Ok look at it this way, if a player has a virus he's asked to stay away from the rest of the players until such time the illness is cleared.....in this case joey is the virus and he's spreading through the team, a cancer in the team will kill us eventually!!! 

I back Warburton 100% on this and I'm sure Warburton doesn't just send folk home for the sake of it, lets be realistic and actually open our eyes to the fact that he must've been totally out of order or he would still be training.

44 minutes ago, B1872 said:

He's taking over team talks, having go at the players and the rest of the team don't like him. Him and Halliday had to be pulled apart from knocking fuck out of each other but it's been a long time coming! 

Do you have any FACTS or just speculation,innuendo and made up shite.

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I can see where you coming form with this, but MW is not a stupid man and he must have had a really justified reason to do so.

I don't think he would have made  this decision lightly, particularly after the flack he has been taking. Joey seems to have accepted his part in this, so hopefully an olive branch can be thrown between him and the squad and we move on.  

I'm not saying that a player shouldn't not have been disciplined, but that it should have happened in a less conspicuous way.

5 minutes ago, ChuckD said:

Yes , it was for me, ....I'm a primadonna and even though a professional would respect the clubs wishes and keep disciplinary action private ,I can't help but tweet to my 3m followers my side, ps kiss the badge watp!

It doesn't appear that it's formal disciplinary action to me.  If he's been asked to fuck off for a few days he's not been supended with type of conditions that typically go with that.  I don't know this of course but I will be surprised if it's a suspension as such.  

As for keeping the whole saga quiet, somebody has ran to the media with it and that idiot should be suspended, Barton or any other  

Just wonder if JB has pulled a master stroke here. I wonder if he's seen a bit of 'apathy' (not sure it's the right word here, but I'll use it any way) in MW's post Timmy defeat and done this to ignite the fire in some players bellies in that dressing room. Could be a massive gamble if so.

9 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

So the players don't like being criticised?? The squad are happy with the poor start to the season then? 

Glad someone's showing a bit of feeling and passion then

I don't think it's anything to do with being unable to take criticism and everything to do with who they are taking criticism from.

Barton might be our highest profile player but he's made himself look like an absolute fool by giving it the big "I am" all Summer, thinking he could saunter up here and stroll it but then putting in below par performances in near enough every game he has played.

What's that old saying about if you point a finger at somebody then there's always three pointing back to you?

To me, that applies to Barton at the moment and I'm sure Halliday told him that, although I'm sure he used a lot more colourful language to do it.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

If he's like his pressers he's still looking for a spine and easily offended. Not nangement material from where I'm sitting.

I think he has it to be a good manager but think his lack of experience may be showing. Think the true pressure of being Rangers manager is now here. The whole incident is a major fuck up. We should all be united and be trying to get our season back on track not having shit like this being leaked especially after there confidence took a massive kicking I Tuesday. It now appears that there is a Barton camp and a Warburton camp. 

The atmosphere on Saturday will be interesting!

Hopefully we have a clause that we can dump him for free for gross misconduct, if so its the perfect chance for Warbs to look good, as feared the guys a Fukin muppet.

I honestly can't recall being so pissed off and let down by a signing than him, genuinely thought he would walk it up here and take us up a level, literally quite numb at all this stuff with him.

2 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Joseph Anthony?? That you trying to be clever cos he's Catholic? You not like Mols Albertz Amoruso Gattuso Van Brockhorst .. Actually I could go on for a while totally irrelevant. Lucky to be here? He turned down the EPL to be here. only one walloper here and it's not Barton 

Aye, it's you. That's his name. Did I mention his beliefs? No. He's washed up and came here for an easy ride. Found out and takes the fucking huff. Pity he didn't throw his weight around on Saturday. Instead he keeps it for his young teammates in training. Great example. Get him take fuck.

10 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

If you believe the reports that the other players reply was that we done fine last season without Barton sums up why we have been shite this season. Did Barton not make a comment after hamilton that we can't just turn up and expect to win..Not being there and knowing exactly what was said it's hard to say but saying that I can't help but think he has spoken a few home truths.. If he did have a go at the manager though then Warburton would need to make an example but what caused Barton to have a go at Warburton?

We all laughed when John Collins showed off his six pack to his Hibs players and challenged them to try beat him at push up or sit ups. Point being, home truths or not, JBs six pack has been pretty fucking shite so his arrogance in showing off his beer belly and pretending it's ripped will piss people off.

Just because you are honest doesn't mean you aren't a total arrogant dick that nobody likes. 

6 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

How do you know the club never gave him permission to tweet about it and play it down?

How do you know that his statement isn't the reason the club haven't spoke out about it themselves because they wanted to let the player speak about it himself?

You don't know any of this, none of us do so don't try and tell us what the clubs wishes are :lol:

Seriously? Are you saying we suspended a player and said, btw feel free to tweet about it!!!!

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Do you have any FACTS or just speculation,innuendo and made up shite.

Well said. Too many on here making up shite to suit their agenda. 

Wether they want rid of JB, MW or are just tarriers on the troll, they are all taking advantage of the situation. 

40 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Barton should be keeping his mouth shut until the club made a statement. Guy just can't help himself. 

Aye our club has a fantastic track record with statements and the media.  Not a twitter fan but in this case we get it straight from the horses mouth.

I don't care what happened, but for this cunt to splash it on social media trying to draw out a reaction from our club is unforgivable. I truly hope he never plays for us again. If the club decided it was to stay private then as an employee he should have respected this but not him, he is acting like a wee bhoy. Instead of the focus being on the taig's supports behaviour, it has given the scum press more ammo against us. Fuck you Joey Barton, now fuck off please.

15 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

The job is too big for this board too, they have possibly a £1 million pound a year player poking them in the eye with some reality, they can't afford to ignore the costly situation, I think it's the end of Warburton, can't even handle the truth and sort the problem indoors and let the whole world see our dirty laundry washed in public. In being sent home he must of poked Warburton in the eye with some reality and not Halliday, sent home for voicing your opinion towards another player doesn't make this debacle happen.

You're right.

He's not the man I'm afraid, but I already thought he was working his ticket.

He is blinded by his own limitations and players won't tolerate a headmaster as they have little to offer other than a text book. It is now beginning to fall into place on how we went into freefall last season.