Joey sent home

scottjf82

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I take it the other player in question got sent home or just joey the gaffer hasn't handled this well

Why? If bartons acting the cunt,  why should someone else get sent home? And why has the gaffer handled it wrong. ?

Mate let's get some facts before we start hanging people.

10 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Daily record claiming that having had a disagreement with several players Barton was then shouting and gokng face to face with the manager. If that's true he will have to eat a very large slice of humble pie on, take his punishment and work much harder because he's not exactly ripping it up and looks slow.

Gazza could get away with murder because he was a genius. Joey Barton is not. 

Still a possibility that Warburton tells him it's not working out and the two agree a parting of the ways. 

how would they no unless the leak has returned

48 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Fair doos to him. Not many players would have the balls to come out and say that right away. He needs to back up these words and up his game. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise and got the fire in the belly. Win your place back Joey. 

Yes and I don't think anyone should be dissing any of them at this point over this .

MW has made an example of him.It's needed but I hope he comes back focused 

1 hour ago, markem said:

Much I don't like about this whole situation however if as it is transpiring now the players are furious about what unfolded on Saturday that imo is exactly how I want them to be feeling.  Humiliated and angry is about right.  It's just a shame (farce) this stuff has to be played out in the public domain, how that has transpired should be answered.

What they should do now is shake hands and take their anger out on every team that stands in our way between now and the end of the season.

Aye  keep it in house for fuck sake. 

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Joey Barton's Rangers career in jeopardy after bust up with Mark Warburton 

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-manager-mark-warburton-joey-8844419#ICID=ios_DailyRecordNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Whoever the source is should keep his mouth shut. The whole argument sounds childish and amateurish.

Interesting. I wonder who the source is. 

Us fans should just be pleased that the players feel so strongly about their shite performance and poor form that it has escalated into this.

Hopefully now the air has been cleared and we can get on with gelling as a team.

Move on and dont give the lazy mhedia bastards tomorrows story.

Hi Keech you cunt :wanker:

32 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Or are they both right? Why did this escalate? Sending him home till Monday was bad management in my opinion.

How is it bad management? Assaulting another work colleague is a sackable offence in every line of work!!!

So joey thinks it's ok to slate everyone else and when a bit of criticism comes his way he reacts with violence. 

Best thing to do to a mouthpiece like this is let him stew on what's happened, after all if you give him enough rope I'm sure he'll hang himself. 

Is Joseph Anthony going to say anything other than this? He is a walloper and should learn his place. He's lucky to be here and has undermined his manager and teammates with this statement. He should have kept his head down and kept quiet until he is dealt with on Monday. Instead he cannot help his self. I blame the apartheid schooling he received - gobshite.

1 minute ago, He's blue he's white said:

Isolating Barton maybe the way forward for Warburton.  Blaming Joey for it all may be a good outcome. Warburton is under pressure an maybe  diverting that to someone else,  blaming the performances on this may just work out for Warburton 

What does it say about Warburton though if he's going to throw Barton to the wolves just to release some pressure on himself. Imagine playing under him and knowing your a few shite performances away from him isolating you from the team. Wouldn't exactly install confidence throughout the squad. 

Just now, fanaticCR said:

As posted in other thread.

2 hours ago,  fanaticCR said: 

He was throwing his weight about in training and put in a couple of hefty challenges. Halliday dug him up and it started from that.

I'd much prefer that version than to think we spent 2 days analysing a defeat that could be summed up in under half an hour.

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Agreed, I'd have had a bit more respect for him if his latest tweet hadn't came out though. He should just generally keep his mouth shut IMO, it's just so unneeded, a bit like himself right now. 

He doesn't know when to stop. A bad trait on social media but a good one on the pitch. He has it in him to make a huge contribution to the team if he focuses on the job in hand mouth shut, head down and get on with it Joey!

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I'd much prefer that version than to think we spent 2 days analysing a defeat that could be summed up in under half an hour.

Aye mate apparantly there was 2 or 3 bad challenges on Windass. Only thing that surprised me was that Halliday got to him before Josh did :lol:

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

There's nothing to disagree on. The quote he tweeted was pretty clear actually.

Yes , it was for me, ....I'm a primadonna and even though a professional would respect the clubs wishes and keep disciplinary action private ,I can't help but tweet to my 3m followers my side, ps kiss the badge watp!

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Silver lining- nae krancjar and Barton in the midfield. 

Playing wise I'd agree , but I'm glad that this seems to have been over exaggerated , albeit we've only this statement to go by , and I hope JB isn't shown the door . 

I said after Saturday we should go back to last season's personnel and try to get back to that fast passing football of last season , but I still want to have the option of Barton . Who knows in 3,4,5 weeks time if MW wants to tweak it and bring him back in , we may see the JB we all hoped to see . Surely only a good thing ?