Joey sent home

scottjf82

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

No one even knows if a punch was thrown, all innuendo and speculation.  We havent even heard from KM's neighbour.

I won't be believing any of this pish until Paul the tim tweets confirming it as legitimate information.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We made a cunt of it. We should be controlling communcations with the mhedia but as usual they control us. Just another almighty fuck up by us that at least Barton had the good sense to sort. Why the fuck should he take the shit that our bunch of fucking amateurs should have got right in the first place and that includes our new fucking headmaster of a manager.

Perhaps Mini threw Keith a wee tidbit to deflect from the 5-1 gubbing and the under-investment.

1 minute ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Everything posted is by some cunt on here! Facts are he's been sent home and it's not for telling someone they are shite.

You're right it's not because he told someone he's shite it's because the guy he said it to took it personally and started this pish.

7 minutes ago, ChuckD said:

You might be right ,but formal disciplinary action is usually 3 working days, it happened Tuesday....Wednesday Thursday Friday, not picked Saturday ,Sunday day off ...see You Monday..sounds formal to me.

A person can be suspended with immediate effect folowing an incident or however long it takes for the appropriate investigation to take place to determine suspension is appropriate.  There is no 'usual' - certainly not in my experience.

If Joey Barton has been suspended with conditions that he has then just blatantly ignored he is far more stupid than I thought (and believe him to be)

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We made a cunt of it. We should be controlling communcations with the mhedia but as usual they control us. Just another almighty fuck up by us that at least Barton had the good sense to sort. Why the fuck should he take the shit that our bunch of fucking amateurs should have got right in the first place and that includes our new fucking headmaster of a manager.

Maybe the manager got it right and removed the biggest negative factor from the club for a week to see if he can sort himself out.

Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Or that maybe people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. 

You're basically saying only the players who played well should be allowed to have an opinion on someone else's performance, which is fucking ridiculous.

So many "factions" on here. Those who feel Barton is the root of all evil, those who feel Halliday gets an easy ride because he's one of us, those who are out to criticise the manager at every opportunity. It's hysterical behaviour. Get a grip.

Unless anyone on here has a working relationship with any of the above or was actually at the training ground when the incident took place, how the fuck do we really know what happened/is happening on a daily basis?

Firstly, we may have reservations about some of the managers on field selections but I defy anyone to criticise his conduct and integrity. Gentleman. Behaves as a Rangers manager should.

Barton has too much to say for himself. Full stop. He talks about himself like he's had Ryan Giggs career, not Joey Bartons. That being said, he can still be a big player for us over the course of the season. Needs to improve and show us something on the pitch. 

Halliday is a decent player, will not be the main man for Rangers in midfield but can certainly play a part. If certain supporters favour him or have an affinity with him because essentially he's one of us living the dream, why the fuck does that annoy people? It's the same with local boys at their hometown football clubs the world over. It's not is fault and surely we can all see he gives his all. No idea why anyone would want to be snide about him. 

Lets pull together and stop the hysterics. 

29 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Just wonder if JB has pulled a master stroke here. I wonder if he's seen a bit of 'apathy' (not sure it's the right word here, but I'll use it any way) in MW's post Timmy defeat and done this to ignite the fire in some players bellies in that dressing room. Could be a massive gamble if so.

Naw

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

You're right it's not because he told someone he's shite it's because the guy he said it to took it personally and started this pish

Ok, since Barton has got here his performances have been below par, not what was hoped or expected. Halliday has lost his place in the team to him so he maybe feels slightly aggrieved that the person doing analysing and telling home truths isn't in the best place to do so, he therfore replies with a few home truths himself....situation escalates. Barton is in no position to be slating anyone if he can't take a retort. 

5 minutes ago, mabawsa said:

Players at each others throats, tut tut! The 9IAR team had a few internal scrapes if I remember.Didn't someone rattle Gazza one day for acting the tosser? Happens all the time. 

Exactly mate.  It's fucking good news thet are raging.  They should be.  

What's not good news is:

It was leaked to the papers

Some of our own support are far to quick to listen to the journalists they spend the rest of the year calling cunts 

Some of our support are completely turning against the guy without having any real understanding of what the fuck happened  

17 minutes ago, piperpete said:

More negative shite....your easily upset and surrender withoutv a fight! I hope the manager and players have a bit more heart than you when IT comes to  fight when things dont go smoothly.or wecare doomed I say doomed :ulster:

Who's upset? MW doesn't put food on my table. Now the Surrender without a fight? Do you make up shite for a living? You are clearly no leader nor do big picture and obviously spend your time on selective reading to suit your agenda as you don't posses an original thought in that brain of yours.

You obviously have an incoherent plan A and no plan B, so maybe you could be Mark's new number 2.

Now let's hope Joey has shown Mark how to lead indeed.

Otherwise I will have to loan you another so you can dig quicker.

1 minute ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Ok, since Barton has got here his performances have been below par, not what was hoped or expected. Halliday has lost his place in the team to him so he maybe feels slightly aggrieved that the person doing analysing and telling home truths isn't in the best place to do so, he therfore replies with a few home truths himself....situation escalates. Barton is in no position to be slating anyone if he can't take a retort. 

Well Halliday can't fucking talk either then if that's the case because he's been diabolical this season.