Joey sent home

scottjf82

To be fair the club have had plenty time to say something as the speculation has been rife for hours, he probably just didn't want to sit about with rumours flying about that are damaging. 

Hopefully this is near enough it dealt with and we see some passion now, don't want anything more from it. 

37 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Sounds like things got a bit heated. Joey has apologised and wants to move on. At least he is passionate and admits he hasn't met the required standards yet.  

Agreed, I'd have had a bit more respect for him if his latest tweet hadn't came out though. He should just generally keep his mouth shut IMO, it's just so unneeded, a bit like himself right now. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Halliday has no place in the team. As for MW, he's just lost it, if that's the best solution he can come up with. A bit like his pressers and the team performances. The headmaster's rule book aint working and doesn't it show!

I'd have to agree with that. 

If that really is what really happened then Halliday should have been sent home too IMO, he can resume his billy big baws act once he starts performing on the pitch. One good performance against the tarriers and a half decent season in the championship means absolutely fuckall now.

17 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

On fucking twitter? Are you having a laugh?

Let's be clear the club made a total cunt of it, no doubt thinking of some way to cover their erse, if they even had the nouse.

Barton is bang on correct with that when you see the shite even speclutated in here. MW is nothing more than a headmaster in how he handled this, but that shows in his pressers also. It is now clear to me that this job is too big for him. Time to pack up his stat books and get back to school.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I take it the other player in question got sent home or just joey the gaffer hasn't handled this well

Whatever happened, a player has been left isolated in this situation. That is down to the manager, and this has been handled badly by him.

It would have been better if the Club had made the statement first, but considering it was about 10pm when Barton made his tweet why did the board or MW not put out a short statement at 6pm tonight when the story broke, to let us fans know what was going on rather than hours of speculation. Madness. doh 

12 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The cunt just cannae leave it at that, has to take it that one step further! ?

True, that tweet means ,my ego is the most important thing.

now if you are suspended from work (what is happened here) you do not open your mouth about what happened , especially on social media ffs! 

If somebody in my work acted like this , they'd be sacked for bringing the company's name into disrepute.

to me it looks like he's working his ticket out, he thought Scotland would be a walk in the park ,and so far he's done fuck all.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Let's be clear the club made a total cunt of it, no doubt thinking of some way to cover their erse, if they even had the nouse.

Barton is bang on correct with that when you see the shite even speclutated in here. MW is nothing more than a headmaster in how he handled this, but that shows in his pressers also. It is now clear to me that this job is too big for him. Time to pack up his stat books and get back to school.

Every single bit of your post is speculation. There is not one shred of evidence to back any of it up  - not one.

Just now, ChuckD said:

True, that tweet means ,my ego is the most important thing

now if you are suspended from work (what is happened here) you do not open your mouth about what happened , especially on social media ffs! 

If somebody in my work acted like this , they'd be sacked for bringing the company's name into disrepute.

to me it looks like he's working his ticket out, he thought Scotland would be a walk in the park ,and so far he's done fuck all.

Actually, it doesn't. The opposite infact.

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Whatever happened, a player has been left isolated in this situation. That is down to the manager, and this has been handled badly by him.

That was my next point the lad has been shafted must be feeling well loved. Hopefully it's sorted asap

Joey Barton's Rangers career in jeopardy after bust up with Mark Warburton 

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-manager-mark-warburton-joey-8844419#ICID=ios_DailyRecordNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Whoever the source is should keep his mouth shut. The whole argument sounds childish and amateurish.

Much I don't like about this whole situation however if as it is transpiring now the players are furious about what unfolded on Saturday that imo is exactly how I want them to be feeling.  Humiliated and angry is about right.  It's just a shame (farce) this stuff has to be played out in the public domain, how that has transpired should be answered.

What they should do now is shake hands and take their anger out on every team that stands in our way between now and the end of the season.