All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

3 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

To suspend any staff member for a 5 week period means either something serious happened or it's become personal between manager and player. Maybe Barton has been trying to undermine a few players and the manager.  Nobody knows and it think the thread should be locked until we know exactly what's happening. We now have a rumour that warburton never signed him, that Andy Halliday caused it and that josh windass is a wimp.  And now the usuals are rounding on the board 

My source tells me Andy Halliday doesn't want the thread closed.

Admin are in his back pocket. Don't be surprised if they ban you without explanation. 

2 hours ago, KWBear said:

I like this forum due to the fact that unlike certain other forums, fans on here are allowed to voice their frustrations in respect of the recent shambles that is our recruitment policy, action (or inaction) by the board in critical situations, and atrocious team selections / naivety by the management in crunch ties resulting in our worst start to a league campaign in fuck knows how long, to name but a few "controversial" topics. 

On here there is a healthy level of suspicion / scepticism, which when voiced on the aforementioned "other forums" it results in utter derision and toys out the pram responses from pant-wetters who refuse to accept that dave king might be a joker and that warburton might not have a fucking clue what he's doing. 

this though, if true - conspiracies among playing staff to cause division within the dressing room in order to somehow shoehorn themselves into the role of team or club captain - is fucking mental. 

Shut it.

You're not entitled to have an opinion on here until you have over 7477 posts.

And even then if it's not the same as my opinion then it's blatantly shite.

Got it?

11 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Would the a sensible approach not be for Barton to find a new club in January? 

Yes, but Barton ain't the type to play ball and I fear he will heap more bad publicity on us before he goes. Terrible man and a foolhardy signing, no matter who was behind it.

53 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

So called Rangers fans commenting on these pictures on his Instagram telling him to throw himself off the top of the mountain :power_of_anguish:

I actually feel quite sorry for him tbh. The whole thing is a shambles.

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

So called Rangers fans commenting on these pictures on his Instagram telling him to throw himself off the top of the mountain :power_of_anguish:

Utter fannies. 

39 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Totally agree 100%

Cant be arsed with rumours generally and wont scroll through pages of cringeworthy patter to see if its been mentioned.

The main story coming out of it was he slated Warburton and his defensive drills and general approach and called him "clueless"

Could be shite but comes from generally reliable source with ties to the club, could see why it would be mentioned in heat of the moment.

Also not something we havent heard before from the Brentford boy and generally see with our own eyes as our defence is horrific.