All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

1 minute ago, BF2 said:

Traynor was right to step in. That posh wee fanny Benstead clearly didn't listen when MW said he wouldn't answer questions about Barton. 

MW is also too respectful to these wee pricks, needs to take a leaf out of the Fergie playbook.

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

Traynor was right to step in. That posh wee fanny Benstead clearly didn't listen when MW said he wouldn't answer questions about Barton. 

I think he was right to Manage MW's interview. He took the pressure off MW and laid the lack of respect back to the Journo who was not listening. MW said 4 times he couldn't speak about it.

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

Barton has requested an extension from the SFA in relation to his betting charge.

Why would he do that? To prolong this whole saga? He has been caught red handed. Loves a bit of attention does Joey.

Sooner we get him to fuck the better. Has only played in 8 games for us yet has been more trouble than any other player I can remember. Grade 'A' cunt!

2 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

I fucking detest Traynor, he made Warburton look fucking ridiculous there, to send him back out again was schoolboy stuff, totally get the need to nip any Barton questions in the bud but fuck me there's way of doing things and the Rangers way should never involve that horrible, sweaty, odious, arrogant, ideas above his station fucktard Jim Traynor

:clap:

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Why does he need an extension? Extensions are usually given when more time is needed to collect evidence

Because he is an attention seeking cunt who doesn't give a fuck about Rangers? 

I think we may be utilising his betting charge guilt to put the final nail in his coffin.  Seems the wee rat is using delay tactics. Certainly isn't of benefit to Rangers.

Are you still in love with Joey BTW, or would he need to murder Lee Wallace before you seen him for what he is? 

2 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Traynor was right in that the journalist had been told several times....but he dealt with it appallingly.  There was no need to intervene as Warburton was dealing with the situation impeccably.

For all Traynors intervention was ridiculous, at least it was done with the right intentions, however misguided. But the journalist (whoever he was) who tried to ask the same questions in several different ways was just a dick.

Sounded like Mark Benstead a Sky reporter

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Because he is an attention seeking cunt who doesn't give a fuck about Rangers? 

I think we may be utilising his betting charge guilt to put the final nail in his coffin.  Seems the wee rat is using delay tactics. Certainly isn't of benefit to Rangers.

Are you still in love with Joey BTW, or would he need to murder Lee Wallace before you seen him for what he is? 

It all depends where this info has come from, if true I don't think he would get away with delay tactics, he would have to have a legitimate reason for wanting an extension. That last sentence is a bit OTT. 

Fed up of the whole Joey Barton thing now. Get rid. He was a gamble that I think the majority seen as good business at the time. However, it hasn't paid off and IMO MW has learned his lesson. 

Stick with what he knows and Go back to what we did last year, build a young, hungry team around guys like Rossiter, Halliday, Holt, Windass etc.

Rangers midfielder Joey Barton asks for extension to appeal date over SFA betting charge

THE Scouser was charged with placing bets on 44 matches between July 1 and September 15 against SFA rules and had until today to respond but has now requested an extension.

JOEY BARTON has asked the SFA for more time to consider his charge over betting on football matches.

The Rangers midfielder was hit with an SFA notice of complaint a week ago and charged with placing bets on 44 matches between July 1 and September 15.

As exclusively revealed by Record Sport, Barton is suspected of placing a bet on rivals Celtic to suffer a heavy defeat in last month’s Champions League clash against Barcelona.

The player, who is currently serving a club-imposed suspension from Ibrox following a training ground bust-up with team mates and manager Mark Warburton, initially had until today to respond to the complaint.

But he has requested an extension on the appeal date.

It is understood his request will be considered by the SFA's judicial panel on Thursday.

According to Sky Sports, Barton's reason for the extension is the volume of documentation to be considered.

Only one of the matches Barton is alleged to have placed a bet on related to Scottish football - that being for Celtic to lose by three goals or more to Barcelona.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-midfielder-joey-barton-asks-9032049?

44 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I don't think so. Warburton looked mortified and can deal with this no bother himself 

I think Traynor was right to stop the interview MW said

"I'm not going to make comment on it, I haven't made comment on it. It's being dealt with by the powers that be at the club. 

Leaving the questions why is JB's suspension not being dealt with by him? Who are the powers that be? The board, HR team.

4 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

This X 10 ! Whit is traynor the head school prefect ? Bout awe he's worth, embarrassment !:sherlock:

He was like a guest on jeremy kyle getting herded off stage by Steve the bouncer.  Hope Greame can get the dialogue going between Barton and the club.

54 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think Traynor was right to stop the interview MW said

"I'm not going to make comment on it, I haven't made comment on it. It's being dealt with by the powers that be at the club. 

Leaving the questions why is JB's suspension not being dealt with by him? Who are the powers that be? The board, HR team.

MW won't be dealing with it as he is not an employment lawyer. It has went past being a team matter. Very much doubt Joey will play for us again.

Barton has dug his own grave. Suspended for unbridled attack on another player(s) and an attack on MW. He was no doubt told not to discuss the matter. Ignored this, blabbed his mouth on twitter and the radio whilst suspended. Then charged with betting on football. That's 3 possible disciplinary matters that we know of. Bye Joey, you are an egotistical moron unfit to wear our Jersey.