All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

36 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm saying that's what I believe. I also noted Gordon Smiths column yesterday saying the manager wants shot of him whilst others within Ibrox don't. One thing about smith is that he has excellent contacts and will know what is going on.

i firmly believe the manager didn't want to sign him and it was a board decision. Just like Duncan Ferguson, kenny Miller from Hibs and Colin Hendry before him

If JB was the boards Marquee signing, it makes sense as to why DW and a players were giving Barton the VIP treatment. Also makes sense why MW wasn't around to welcome him and why MW allegedly had a massive row with the board after the old firm game.

3 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

This is a ridiculous embarrassing situation no matter who's right or wrong I don't blame barton or warburton for what's happening i think the board are a complete joke 

In my opinion, you are exaggerating. It's not the best thing we would have hoped for, but I'm sure the club is strong enough to absorb a player issue like the one that appears to be the case here.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

In my opinion, you are exaggerating. It's not the best thing we would have hoped for, but I'm sure the club is strong enough to absorb a player issue like the one that appears to be case here.

If the club was strong they would a sacked him or disciplined him instead of treating him like a daft school boy 

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

What for, giving an opinion you don't agree with.

I don't know if I agree with your opinion or not, I don't know what you've said.

I've just jumped to a conclusion based on what you can only reasonably assume is a pre-existing prejudice against you and not any factual information.

(tu)

11 hours ago, danger ranger said:

I just love reading all the wankers posts on here, everybody's against us, everybody's a cunt bar Rangers, meanwhile back at the Rangers ranch, we are shite, but it's everybody's else's fault bar ours. It's naughty Barton's fault not the righteous Rangers and righteous Hallidays fault. Dear fuck we have the worst squad ever in the SPL history books and talking big, it's just as bad as the Scotland squad and the pish they spout.

The fuck is this pish :lol: is that you joey?

47 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

That is not what I'd define as a good relationship anyway, and he has a very respected position at the club as the manager of Rangers. I'm sure there are discussions and disagreements, and I conceded that to you earlier, but that is a far punt from signing any player without his authority.

Without s cast iron case for a sacking they can't, if they lost the court case it could cost millions we can ill afford to lose. A deal will be agreed for a January departure

27 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

If JB was the boards Marquee signing, it makes sense as to why DW and a players were giving Barton the VIP treatment. Also makes sense why MW wasn't around to welcome him and why MW allegedly had a massive row with the board after the old firm game.

Oh oh...this is only going one way. By 3 o'clock you'll have convinced yourself this in fact true.

It's also news to me MW had a massive argument with the board, where did you hear that?

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Anyone else imagine Halliday just lying in his bed, feet sticking out from under his official RFC duvet with pictures of Laudrup, Martin Luther and Jesus above the head board, sitting reading this thread on his union flag covered phone?

PM'n THE_MIGHTY_BEARS cultural songs and pictures of his winners medals.

34 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Nonsense.

Andy Halliday has been a decent player for us , however he has had his off days and when they occur the criticism is given out ,however  one of the most over used cliches Is that he gets away with so much on the basis he is a rangers fan from the Copland road , it in actual fact is probably the opposite because every bad pass , loss of a man or poor overall performance always results in somebody shouting , posting or tweeting this fact as if it some major negative 

20 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Anyone else imagine Halliday just lying in his bed, feet sticking out from under his official RFC duvet with pictures of Laudrup, Martin Luther and Jesus above the head board, sitting reading this thread on his union flag covered phone?

Just texts ohalloran a cheeky wee BJK every few hours