Press Conferences - Wallace & Warburton

SuperTav

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't started as well as we should have. But as Lee Wallace says "leave the building every day better then you came in" and we WILL be successful. We cannot ask for any more than 100%.

I'm starting to think this weeks joust with Dolly could be a wee pivotal moment ...Ā Ā Ā 

To anyone here who questioned Wallace captaincy, that is why he is already a legend in my eyes.

Great speech at the end that was full of humility, professionalism and above all a burning love passion and desire for this wonderfull club.

Ā 

Someone needs to trim that speech at the end and get it circulated on social media in the run up to this game against the sheep.........i would but dont know how !!!

Someone showed me the Wallace interview on Facebook and was thinking here we go, usual cheap talk and birthday card pish but the last minute when emotion took over and he started talking about the worlds most successful football club and the best fans on the planet the hairs on my neck started to stand up.

He's a credit to The Rangers and we are lucky to have a captain like this.

I know there's an urge to stick Hodson in, he's a decent wee player but this is still Lee Wallace here regardless of our poor start to the season. He's an exceptional talent and person.

two great press conferences and there just seems to be a steely determination about everyone at our great club I feel has been missing. I said after the scum defeat that it would be the making of us as a team it's as if we have been pushed into a corner and now each and everyone one of us has realised it's time to come out fighting starting with the sheep.Ā 

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Aye but Hodson should start and Halliday should be captain don't you knowĀ 

Tbf I was one of these people after the last few weeks and you can't really blame me. His press conference was class, hopefully we see an improvement on the park as well.

4 hours ago, Ryan_1 said:

Lee Wallace is a true class act. Proud to call him our captain. Stuck with us through thick and thin.Ā 

A living Rangers legend for all he's done for our club.Ā 

Couldnt agree more. I know Wallace has had a dip in form this season but he is a true class act. He knows excactly what our club are all about. He is grateful to be at our club. Hope his form comes back on sunday as he is a really important player for us.

Ā 

5 hours ago, cushynumber said:

we must be the best trainers in the league. Training is always fucking brilliant.

It's good to know the players are putting in the effort behind the scenes to improve and get things right. Ā May not be fully transferring to performances and results on the park at the present time butĀ working hard at you're tradeĀ usually pays dividends in the end.

Have no issue with MW placing so much emphasis on this aspect, change for the betterĀ from theĀ previous karaoke and ' the team that drinks together.... ' exploits of previous regimes.