Goodbye you hate-filled bastard.

Virtuoso

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"My life does not revolve around a website or social media"

His life has been exactly this for many years.  Cunt had about 200k tweets on his twitter account.  His life consisted of Rangers hate and talking pish on social media.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not sure if posted before, this us a good one about Mr Muirhead

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sna42o

Here's a snippet

Muirhead's immediate reaction was to deny that the person mentioned was not him. In fact for two full days he denied that the Andrew Muirhead of 118 Crossmill Avenue, Barrhead, Glasgow was not him. In fact his denials were and became very vehement. In fact if you did not know this serial liar you would have believed that this was in fact an innocent man defending his integrity.

BTW, cunt must be loaded, Crossmill, ffs people from the Mearns and Bearden trying to buy houses there.

Not sure if serious, it's an average area with average houses.

8 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

"My life does not revolve around football, unlike some knuckledraggers. My life does not revolve around a website or social media, unlike some knuckledraggers"

Grammatically he has implied that he is also a knuckledragger (sic). Schoolboy error ???

That's shocking!

The subject of the sentence is "My life", therefore the comparison has to agree.  Everybody knows that!

It should be "unlike some  knuckledraggers' lives"

Unless the knuckledraggers themselves are physically revolving around a football.  That would be fun to watch.

I'm so angry that I feel compelled to drag my knuckles up and shake them at the heavens. :p20:

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not sure if posted before, this us a good one about Mr Muirhead

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sna42o

Here's a snippet

Muirhead's immediate reaction was to deny that the person mentioned was not him. In fact for two full days he denied that the Andrew Muirhead of 118 Crossmill Avenue, Barrhead, Glasgow was not him. In fact his denials were and became very vehement. In fact if you did not know this serial liar you would have believed that this was in fact an innocent man defending his integrity.

BTW, cunt must be loaded, Crossmill, ffs people from the Mearns and Bearden trying to buy houses there.

you can live anywhere for a while if you do not pay the bills

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

The happy couple :)

nyzbc6.png

That shouldn't be allowed to breed :power_of_anguish:

Their wains will enherit the greedy bastard gene. No wonder he has no time for the rabid site. Will have to work a 90 hour week to put enough food on their plates. 

The story about his wife feeling intimidated is pure shite too. She could eat a grown man in one sitting.