Waghorn off in January?

Ferris Bueller

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd gladly punt him, don't rate him at all. In his defence though i can understand why a player considered as important to us as he was going into this season being upset about not getting a new deal when you see that useless cunt Kiernan getting improved terms. 

Biggest worry for me is the dressing room as a whole. Waghorns a popular character on there. And it comes at the same time as the Barton drama, both have became unhappy not because of on field results - but because of Warburtons man management. The Championship honeymoon was child's play, this is the real deal now and i hate to say it but the guy is looking more and more out of his depth in every area every couple of days it seems. 

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If the Sun story is true then he shouldn't kick another ball for us..

It's been  obvious that he's not been trying all season..

He's been poor compared to last season but to say he's not been trying.If he's not been trying after scoring 7 in the league cup and is only 2 behind Miller and Garner in the league doesn't say much for them now does it.

4 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

He's been poor compared to last season but to say he's not been trying.If he's not been trying after scoring 7 in the league cup and is only 2 behind Miller and Garner in the league doesn't say much for them now does it.

The league cup teams are his level..

Miller might not have scored many goals but he leaves everything out on the pitch and cares.

Waghorn has had a face like a skelped arse since talks over his new deal collapsed..

it was always going to be a problem when bolstering the size of the squad. It brings competition for places & it takes time for players to settle. Some more than others. Waggie's problem is that he isn't an out and out striker & there's plenty in the squad fan play on the right. Warbs probably reckons there's more potential in the likes of dodoo, garner ohalloran etc. The problem with this squad is they haven't tasted real success yet - playing in Europe, winning the premiership, cups and so on. Times are tougher at the moment and some players don't realise the rewards from rolling up their sleeves and giving their all. I'm not saying waggie isn't trying - he may just be finding it tough returning from injury - but he has looked poor.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

The league cup teams are his level..

Miller might not have scored many goals but he leaves everything out on the pitch and cares.

Waghorn has had a face like a skelped arse since talks over his new deal collapsed..

The league cup teams are his level are they. Remind me how many Miller scored against these teams before MW arrived.  Perhaps that's the reason Miller has 3 so far this season in the league.Perhaps last seasons opposition was his level as well. Spare us the crap about leaving everything out on the pitch and cares, a guy who played for the scum cares about Rangers aye right.He is working his ticket into coaching and plenty can see it,apart from MW and DW. As the guys sitting round about me say busy doing nothing.He is there to score goals like Waghorn,like Garner and hes not doing it just the same as Waghorn and Garner or was it Waghorn who missed two good chances on Sunday or was it Miller and Garner.