***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, SouthamptonGer said:

Never thought I'd say it and I have no idea who should be the replacement but Warburton has to go now. Not only beaten but we simply haven't turned up which is even worse. No Rangers side should be this impotent. Pride and passion to play for this club should see us fiercely contest every game irrespective of how much our squad is worth.

He sends out players who are obviously mentally and physically too weak for the jersey, with instructions that they evidently can't implement - if they even understand them in the first place.

Just go.

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

We are invited (required even) by Warburton to be patient.

I think the boundary of patience is fast approaching.   Wonder how long King is prepared to be patient with this.   

The answer of course is very very patient.....because he could not afford to release Warburton.   The only way this is brought to a good conclusion is if somehow Warburton turns this round and we finish the league in 2nd.....or if Warburton admits the job is too much for him and volunteers to ply his trade elsewhere at a less demanding club. 

King seemed clear 2nd was the target and when December is out that could look very doubtful 

I know people are saying to change the system, but there isn't a player on the pitch tonight that has the appetite or ability to play and fucking system - halliday has been absolutely awful since the second game after Barton was dropped, the only guy that looks like he's trying is miller and he just doesn't have the legs to change a game anymore