***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

Garner has the potential to be a fucking hero for us IMO. I don't know if it will ever happen but I hope it does. Gives everything and I genuinely think he's a few goals away from going on a real run. We need to play to his strengths though and provide him more support.........

Joe Garner has done more in the 20 minutes he's been on than any other player out there tonight. At least he fucking tries to make himself awkward and make things happen.

If there was ever a game that he had to start it was tonight. Hostile atmosphere, tight pitch - perfectly suited to how he plays. 

At the end of the day we have not been good enough tonight.  End of story,  do we have the quality to come second?  Yes I believe we do.  Will we,  yes I think we will. There is clearly something that is not working and that could be a number of things.  Changing almost an entire side in the sumer could be a contributing factor.  Having an almost constantly changing side is always going to make things difficult.  Having 4 or 5 important players having a drop in form is going to cause the rest of the side to have to do more to compensate. 

What would I change?  I'd have a shoot on sight policy,  be a bit more direct in the final 3rd.