Smile

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, dalton said:

I would be interested to see him coming on as a sub

Play kenny & waggy up front then use him once kenny has ran himself out .Just a thought

Miller has a decent record against the scum, i think it good that finally, we have a fit Waghorn as well.

15 minutes ago, dalton said:

I would be interested to see him coming on as a sub

Play kenny & waggy up front then use him once kenny has ran himself out .Just a thought

Miller will probably get the nod anyway as he knows what this tie means to us. That means its either Waghorn or Garner with McKay and Miller.

Unless the manager has something up his sleeve my bet would be Mckay, Garner and Miller since he'll look for a physical presence up front with the experience of Miller and the form of McKay.

48 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Garner will do his bit tomorrow but it'll be Miller who comes on to score the winner :thumbup:

Kiernan will probably get the first just to sook back in with us all :happy:

That would work for me. Score and win tomorrow and I'll be Warburton-esque in excusing him for being shit forever more :pipe:

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

The closer we get to the game , the more I'm thinking of leaving him out . Playing the high ball plays into their hands . Keep it on the deck and run at them with a front three of Waghorn , Miller and Forrester , giving McKay a free role in midfield / on the wings . 

Hi Mark 

10 hours ago, Smile said:

I know I do complain about him not scoring enough goals, But I can't wait to see him getting stuck into the cunts Tomorrow.

Within the laws of the game of course.:troll:

You've waited until the last day of the year to post a positive post mate, oops, sorry the 2nd last day.

Great stuff Smile! Keep it up!

I am at a loss trying to understand the lack of football knowledge that many on here have  Joe Garner is a battler who has zero technical ability no pace and most importantly has no goal threat in him his style of play is more suited to wrestling than foorballl and he is a cert to be sent off by the card happy ref we have today Quality wins games therefore we must start with Miller or  Waghorn or preferably both  Garner should not be anywhere near a Rangers team my god how our standards have fallen we cannot accept players like him or we will forever be chasing a top 4 finish

9 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Miller will probably get the nod anyway as he knows what this tie means to us. That means its either Waghorn or Garner with McKay and Miller.

Unless the manager has something up his sleeve my bet would be Mckay, Garner and Miller since he'll look for a physical presence up front with the experience of Miller and the form of McKay.

Am sorry mate but where the hell do u get mckay form from?? He is rank rotten. Had a few good games last year but nothing more the that and lived off the goal against them and still is..

.I really don't see what fans or manager sees with him