Who needs enemies?

Miller time

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The thing is, the various Wee Jay memes that are going about come from Munz on Twitter. He relentlessly rips the piss, but at the same time, he gets likes and retweets from Wee Jays family as Jay thinks the memes are hilarious.

This is Houston being offended in behalf of someone who isn't offended.

FFS is that true mate? That the wee guy likes them? 

Some random comment from lets all do the huddle was giving us a lecture on morals..ffs
Certainly do not need cunts like them telling me what is right or wrong in life.
A whole way of life is offered from a horrible fuckin clubs supporters obsessing over another club and,that even one of the cunts would lecture me on morals :UK:    

Really struggle to believe that none of the people posting their disgust on that Facebook post have ever said anything tongue in cheek before.

Rangers and Celtic fans acting like they'd never say anything that could possibly be offensive :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

FFS is that true mate? That the wee guy likes them? 

I know for a fact that the memes depicting him in the team, training etc were retweeted by members of Jays family. Comments about Jay laughing at them.

42 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What a way to hedge your bets in one post lol .. it's wee Jays parents that should get it they wheel the poor kid out like he's a celebrity and an exhibition then play the victim card to perfection when the online community makes a joke about the poor kid .. the McCanns should maybe go down this route or Katie Price .. hypocrite bastards everywhere 

Not hedging bets, don't have Facebook so only seen a couple of the posts being talked about so don't really know if they're black humour or vindictive.

If folk are being out of order about sick kids then I find it out of order. Having laws about it is ridiculous but my point is that they exist and that's why anyone doing so is daft, ridiculous laws or not.

You are 100% spot on re the boy's parent, would never ever contemplate puting a child of mine out there in this way knowing it would draw mocking. But are they the ones complaining or is it the other permanent victims who seek things to report bears for?

Regardless, Houston has helped,he has achieved his aim.

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Some random comment from lets all do the huddle was giving us a lecture on morals..ffs
Certainly do not need cunts like them telling me what is right or wrong in life.
A whole way of life is offered from a horrible fuckin clubs supporters obsessing over another club and,that even one of the cunts would lecture me on morals :UK:    

This is convenient for them as the child abuse story re-surfaces in the media.

No football for a few weeks means all focus would be on the on-going abuse allegations and alleged cover ups.

Maybe Craig has thought he would help his pals out by bringing the attention onto the Bears in question, he has given the media something else to talk about, shocking from him.

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The bold oven cleaner trying to be liked by his mhanky pals, grassing scumbag of the highest order. We do really attract the most rancid loudmouth fuckers who think they speak for us.  

Attract?

Our support fucking vote them in to positions of influence!

3 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Just noticed the SOS page on Facebook has screenshots from here of some comments we've made about certain people 

Clearly there's a snake in here that is taking them and running and sharing it to people

Just be careful of anything you post. 

Makes me sick that even our own are out to get us. 

Louden Tavern or greg does the same it's not right, think that's his name.

You pull them up on it and they think it's okay.

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

Why would he remind people that SOS are the public face of Rangers when SOS aren't the ones being accused of wrongdoing? That makes no sense. He is obviously reminding all fans that they are the public face and to act accordingly. I still think he's a scumbag for posting at all, but you are wrong on this issue.

I mean in general he believes his group are the face of the support. No doubt in my mind that is the case.

19 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

Houston is a disgusting vile creature who grasses on his own do you think that clatty mob in the east would grass their own up not a fucking chance

Past experiences prove they would never grass on their own.

Jock Stein would rather keep their name clean than report torbett to the police.

Would never have clicked on the story as the headline tells you something is not right in the story.
UNLESS you want something/anything to be offended with.
Just feel in this day and age cunts would walk 10 miles to be offended or buy a house on the route of an OO parade to be offended or even to stop it from parading down "my street".
Changed days indeed.
But!!!!!....
I will never take the random word of a unknown bheast on morals.