Who needs enemies?

Miller time

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

So it's no even comments about him personally it's wee fucking Jay? Fuck sake 

fucking sick of the sight of both of them tbh 

Exactly. Me too. The Sun twitter article said he shot to fame.

Famous for being disabled? That sadly is the only reason he is in the public eye.

I wouldn't wish an illness on any child as have children myself. But how is this a police matter?

Comments may be offensive to some not illegal. Comedians make millions performing this kind of thing.

The fact that Houston has posted this on his Facebook page without even contacting the police shows exactly what his agenda is.  He doesn't care about what was posted.  All he's interested in is looking magnanimous and hoping people love him.  And all his "followers" are jumping on the bandwagon and taking the moral high ground.  Handwringing bastards the lot of them.

Is Houston responsible for the complaint to the Police ? Or is he just trying to distance the perceived official support from the story, his screen shots don't help but I would think it would be easy for anyone to have seen the posts and contact the police, aye even some Bears on here.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is Houston responsible for the complaint to the Police ? Or is he just trying to distance the perceived official support from the story, his screen shots don't help but I would think it would be easy for anyone to have seen the posts and contact the police, aye even some Bears on here.

He posted them on his site with cunts there shouting tell the polis etc. 

the papers have ran with it subsequently and a complaint his been made since he posted those screengrabs 

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

esky I'm pretty scunnered hes done that TBH.

Look there's rights and wrongs but FFS you don't grass people up. Why does he care if he's not on here to see it? 

I despise that about modern life and it's the reason I was against tarriers who were named and shamed along with works being contacted etc. It's tit for tat shite about daft words online and people are losing jobs etc in real life for it.

I can't believe one of our own has done this to others 

Aye it's garbage. Ultimately people are responsible for what they post - there are plenty warnings on the site but at the end of the day it was in a private part of the forum & it's private for a reason.

I've had to reign all my online stuff in because somebody contacted my work - I think after somebody posted it on here.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

That's not the case. There are elections each year but everyone is free to stand although D'art and James have both said they will step down after 1.

As for Craig, it was obvious it wouldn't be long until there became a conflict between SoS 'activities' and Club 1872. It's why he should ever have stood in the first place IMO.

My mistake Esky, I thought you could only stand for one year then have to step aside until the next year. 

I agree he should have shut all the SOS stuff down if he was standing for 1872, but the limelight and the chance for more press clippings seems a hard drug to shake off for him. 

It must be fucking awful to be in the police these days. Amount of money that gets wasted on people being offended must be ridiculous. Can imagine there is a cunt sitting at a desk with his head in his hands having to deal with cunts reporting offensive stuff online.

They must long for the days they could drag people up a close to kick the shit out of them. Now you have wanks forcing cameras in their faces and claiming to be some sort of weird freeman whatever the fuck that means and cunts are shit scared to say anything in case they end up fucking things up for themselves.

People who search social media in order to be offended and reporting it are seriously damaged. Cunts saying stuff like not all of us are like that when something "offensive" is said and trying to crawl up the offended brigades arses are just as bad. Who gives a fuck. It won't be long until we are told how to think in fact it's already happening. 

It feels like you are walking on eggshells these days even in public because of all this offended shit.

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Aye it's garbage. Ultimately people are responsible for what they post - there are plenty warnings on the site but at the end of the day it was in a private part of the forum & it's private for a reason.

I've had to reign all my online stuff in because somebody contacted my work - I think after somebody posted it on here.

Somebody going to your work is out of order mate. 

Ive shouted for the occasional obsessed mhank to get all that's coming but phoning folks work is it of order, if you have stepped out of line "PC" Plod will find them and then they can explain to there work why they suddenly have a criminal record. 

1 minute ago, baltic_blue said:

It must be fucking awful to be in the police these days. Amount of money that gets wasted on people being offended must be ridiculous. Can imagine there is a cunt sitting at a desk with his head in his hands having to deal with cunts reporting offensive stuff online.

They must long for the days they could drag people up a close to kick the shit out of them. Now you have wanks forcing cameras in their faces and claiming to be some sort of weird freeman whatever the fuck that means and cunts are shit scared to say anything in case they end up fucking things up for themselves.

People who search social media in order to be offended and reporting it are seriously damaged. Cunts saying stuff like not all of us are like that when something "offensive" is said and trying to crawl up the offended brigades arses are just as bad. Who gives a fuck. It won't be long until we are told how to think in fact it's already happening. 

It feels like you are walking on eggshells these days even in public because of all this offended shit.

This post offends me.

Reported.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

At the start I bet he started out with good intentions but then he seen the "fame" he could get and he's loving it. A fucking disgrace is what he is 

Happens to them all mate, they suddenly appear out of nowhere talk a bit of sense for 5 mins then the ego trip kicks in and it's all downhill.