*** The Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

3 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Probably the booze but I can see us really pumping this lot tomorrow. I'm going for at least three for us because that hurting bigot will try to go for a goal a bit more and we will pick them off. I think at least 1-3.

It's the booze mate 

1-0

2-1

1-1

the 3 possible outcomes 

the wins are for Rangers of course 

8 hours ago, gsa said:

I agree he needs to be more decisive. I know i'm in the minority but I still think Holt is an intelligent player with a good touch and lots of energy/effort. Miles ahead of Halliday in my opinion. 

With a couple of stronger midfielders beside him he could be effective. As it stands he's struggling. 

Yes, I'd go along with almost all of that.

I think him struggling could be applied to several others, which is why we're not seeing the same teamwork that we did for parts of last season.

Players seem to be having to work too hard on their own part to have much left to bring others into the game.

I sort of fear for the young lads we're getting on loan who are dropped into that - I'm not sure how much the players around them can help them settle in.

4 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Probably the booze but I can see us really pumping this lot tomorrow. I'm going for at least three for us because that hurting bigot will try to go for a goal a bit more and we will pick them off. I think at least 1-3.

To be fair, someone's due a 'doing'!

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I go into every single game dreading it now 

Fuck that.

I still look forward to them.

As weak as we've been we've still had some good moments this season, the home games against Aberdeen and hearts, the late goals last week. 

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

Fuck that.

I still look forward to them.

As weak as we've been we've still had some good moments this season, the home games against Aberdeen and hearts, the late goals last week. 

The late goals last week were a relief due to how dreadful we had been and it seemed like we had lost it, they weren't exactly "good moments" in terms of how this club is used to good moments being.

The team is fucking shite and I'm never convinced we will win any game before we go into it 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I go into every single game dreading it now 

If we don't get any points over the next two games then we'll probably be in 3rd spot for the whole of February which is a sobering thought.

I really hope I'm wrong and MW gets them playing and we get two wins but sadly I've no faith in him or the team. Maybe the two new loanees will turn the season and give us some consistency in the performances and results.

12 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Still funny though seeing people post 3-0 predictions :lol:

Had a look over our results and we've only put 3 past one team in an SPL game. Kilmarnock 3 months ago :-(.  Fucking hell

Would love for that prick McGhee to be the one to change it 

thank fuck this is on sky. rangerstv is a joke. it's 2017 and still no HD streaming lol. how embarrassing. 

also not feeling too optimistic. we need all 3 points. really have to start playing much better if we even want to finish 2nd. how fucking shocking that we are behind the sheep. 

Keeping on with hysterical predictions... 3-0 

6-0 if we take our chances!

Seriously though.. McGhee will be hurting and will make some serious mistakes of trying to attack us ... leaving them wide open.  More honest prediction 2-0 .. but a late second for us... :tu:

13 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

If we don't get any points over the next two games then we'll probably be in 3rd spot for the whole of February which is a sobering thought.

I really hope I'm wrong and MW gets them playing and we get two wins but sadly I've no faith in him or the team. Maybe the two new loanees will turn the season and give us some consistency in the performances and results.

Crazy talk!