***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Scotland has done nothing but shite on Rangers as a club, fans and PUL in general in recent years.

we owe Scotland nothing imo 

Aye scotland kin get fucked fucking snp tranny bastards alcholic drunken perverts who flash themselves at women and children in european cities

Caixinha looks imminent tbh. 

I'm trying to slowly convince myself that it'll be a good appointment. Very attacking, plays pressing football, animated passionate manager, clearly good on the training field as he spent years as a assitant/coach, Crosas said he was one of his best managers and definitely developed him. Which all bodes well when we're looking for a head coach more than anything.

24 hours ago I was goiny greet if he was appointed but we're going to have to get behind him. He is too far left field for the board to know an awful lot about so it must be a guy Wilson/Southampton are aware of. 

@rossdunbar93 RE: Pedro Caixinha/Rangers. Spoken to six people now connected to Portuguese football and the opinions are high of him. Let's see.

9 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

I'm willing to bet we won't get a DOF announcement tomorrow ? 

Fingers crossed im wrong. I'd even be willing to go up to a fiver 

any takers? 

This isnae the bookies ya plum 

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

I'm trying to slowly convince myself that it'll be a good appointment. Very attacking, plays pressing football, animated passionate manager, clearly good on the training field as he spent years as a assitant/coach, Crosas said he was one of his best managers and definitely developed him. Which all bodes well when we're looking for a head coach more than anything.

24 hours ago I was goiny greet if he was appointed but we're going to have to get behind him. He is too far left field for the board to know an awful lot about so it must be a guy Wilson/Southampton are aware of. 

@rossdunbar93 RE: Pedro Caixinha/Rangers. Spoken to six people now connected to Portuguese football and the opinions are high of him. Let's see.

Its the fear of  the unknowing thats getting me He could either be a  Guardiola or sutton but we wont no till hes given a chance 

3 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Doesn't mean he's good on the training field at all. I get yer trying to be positive but that's seriously grasping at straws

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Not the type of appointment we should be making right now . Board are a bunch of utter fucking muppets if they bring him in . Fanning about for three weeks to bring just as big a gamble as warburton . 

Every appointment has a risk factor about it some more than others Its a gamble but if it pays off then happy days

13 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I dunno why but I think we will announce it tomorrow!

I'll match your fiver!

The optimistic I see... everyone knows Rangers only operate on a 48hr basis. Best case scenario is tomorrow we get an announcement that on Saturday there'll be an announcement. 

One fiver up already ;) 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

This isnae the bookies ya plum 

I'll turn it into one ??

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Every appointment has a risk factor about it some more than others Its a gamble but if it pays off then happy days

Every appointment is a gamble agreed but this seems like a high one giving what we have just been through . If it's him I will be far from impressed. Look at his record , do you honestly belive he is the man to challenge Celtic next season . Because I don't . Would love to be proven wrong but can't see it unfortunately 

Unless this guy's appointment is directly linked to the new DOF then I can't get my head around it.

If he is coming in at the request of the new DOF then I can buy into.

If it is solely the boards choice, then they can fuck right off. Learned nothing from last appointment and they are again showing how out of touch with the fans they are.

not excited about this appointment but if there's one positive in all this he has been everywhere so unlike Warburton he will know a lot about players from other country's rather then being stuck looking for English league 1 players because that's all Warburton knows

Just now, watpnosurrender said:

not excited about this appointment but if there's one positive in all this he has been everywhere so unlike Warburton he will know a lot about players from other country's rather then being stuck looking for English league 1 players because that's all Warburton knows

Been everywhere would sound good if it was Germany, France, Spain, Holland etc. Not Mexico and Qatar.