***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

Halliday, Garner, Waghorn all not good enough. Daft tackle from Tav when it looked like we might actually make a game of it second half. Pedro needs to learn that parking the bus and the whole team being 40 yards from the opposition defence is unacceptable. Albeit the players he has are poor but the way we approached the game today wasn't good enough. 

3 minutes ago, thehost said:

Aye they didn't invest any fucking money either. It's a business you don't run it right you end up with this shite.

Well, they did. Just not enough for you.

Excuse the manager if you wish, it's your prerogative. Murty made a game of it last time with the same squad, we didn't even show up today.

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Wrong move Pedro we do not hug and laugh the scum at the end of an old firm you need to a fucking shake as well along with the shitebags on the park!

Lego mom says it all no cunt even challenged him total shambles.

One solid challenge from Miller on that prick. The only highlight of the day for me.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

There's more to being a manager than signing players mate you're intelligent enough to know that 

if that's all that matters why did Smith have instant success with the duds Le Guen left him mid season or Eck with Advocaats team?

Comparing Warburtons team to Advocaats and Le Guens (majority of those players weren't his) is just nonsense 

2 minutes ago, delparlane said:

I'd start by having Dodoo and MOH in the first XI. The latter's no world beater, but he's got pace and strength and at least won't be shrugged off the ball like the vast majority of these lightweights. Got to do something to inject some life into this shambles. 

Will make not one jot of a difference who you put n from this squad. We are shite and can't really expect much better against them.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Dodoo should 100% start next weekend.

Them missing Brown next week will be a huge blow, he strolled it today, broke up most things we did with ease.

Because Holt went missing,, again 

Anyway I think his hearing is put back until next again week,,, in the interests of "Sporting Integrity"

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

Comparing Warburtons team to Advocaats and Le Guens (majority of those players weren't his) is just nonsense 

How's that? He quite clearly said who signed the players? The principles the same 

will I do you a list when I've time ?

the point is it's players not signed by the new manager not a dig on Le Guen or dick 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Never been dreading going to an OF match but next week is going to be a fucking sickener to go to

I'm not dreading it but I almost don't give a fuck, which is a horrible thing to say. For me it is almost one of the most meaningless old firm games ever. The reality is we could win 76 nil and it means fuck all! Just a brutal position to be in. All we can do now is just suck it up and hope that Pedro and the board fucking sort this mess!

The reality is if they turn up, and play well, then we need a lot of luck to get anything out of the game. They are a level above, and we need them to play poorly to have a chance.

They cruised that today, and had another gear if they needed it. This is not acceptable and surely highlights to the board that we need investment.

They have ran away with the league, as the quality they have allows them to have an off day and win. We do not.