***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

7 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

this line up needs to start next week. I know they have backed off and are happy with 2-0 but the last 10/15 minutes has been a lot better from us

As we do when we're getting beat. Fucking howkin it up the park more in hope than expectation, running about like headless chickens and kidding themselves on they put in a shift.

We were played off the park and one of the scum's easier victories. They bossed the game and could have shifted up a few gears if needed.

A fucking disgraceful performance, but I doubt we can expect much more from this crop.

Ah well that was as poor as it gets and I think I will go for a walk and clear my head. 

One thought before I go, I will not judge Pedro with these players but I expected something more today and he will have to realise (MW never got it) that Rangers fans will neve accept this kind of performance against the scum, this team needs major surgery this summer. 

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Maybe, maybe not as we would get a boost from scoring.

If ONE thing is clear from this game it is that Waghorn cannot start next week

We need to have some pace upfront and out wide to actually make them think they can't just swan forward

I'd start by having Dodoo and MOH in the first XI. The latter's no world beater, but he's got pace and strength and at least won't be shrugged off the ball like the vast majority of these lightweights. Got to do something to inject some life into this shambles. 

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Agree

They could be a front 4 with Miller in front of the three

Miller missed a couple but he's still our best No. 9. Pace of McKay and Dodoo out wide and Windass can pick a pass. Right now though couldn't really care about next week!

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Don't read too much in to it. Being a gentleman in public. He won't be smiling once he gets that shower of shite in to the dressing room.

It's like when I'm out with the kids and they're playing up in public. I'm smiling on the outside but really just thinking wait until youz get home.

Don't kid yourself Pedro fkd this up with his starting 11

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Who signed the players?

There's more to being a manager than signing players mate you're intelligent enough to know that 

if that's all that matters why did Smith have instant success with the duds Le Guen left him mid season or Eck with Advocaats team?

Confirmed what we've known for a while now, a team of players few of who are good enough no matter what system, formation or tactics they play. 

If we want to be playing second fiddle to that shite for years, we'll add 4/5 average players to that team and finish second or third for the foreseeable future. We need MAJOR work, 7-9 first team starters, and i cant see that happening or coming. We've been made to look shite by an average team, but we're way below average ourselves. 

Third Time i have said this. 

Poor from Pedro, Poop player selection to start the game. Poor Formation.... Not sure how he seen that by going Narrow Middle to front it would combat them.

Need to push players onto them. 4-4-1-1  Am to push onto brown....Cm and Cdm to Sit with mcgregor and armstrong . 

Wide playes to get bavk and support against roberts and sinclair.

Feel he really missed the point today, I know its not his players  but is he getting more out of them than Murty? Is there improvements? 

I knkw we have 2 young players in defence and i cant praise them enough done brillaint since they came in and again played well today.

Just want this Season over with.