Caixinha Interview

scottjf82

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

What about McInnes? I honestly think you're fucked out your face tonight mate. Yeah?

Well McInnes seems to be the go to guy for some on here who slate Caixinha for not doing anything noteworthy in football,despite him winning more in a better league.

I don't understand the point that because we've never heard of him he must be pish.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Well McInnes seems to be the go to guy for some on here who slate Caixinha for not doing anything noteworthy in football,despite him winning more in a better league.

I don't understand the point that because we've never heard of him he must be pish.

I'm not saying that, I didn't even say we as a fanbase should be wary, I said I was going to be personally. I wanted a decent bog standard manager in on a short term contract to secure second, and separate the boys from the men so that we could attract someone like de boer in the summer who would be more prepared due to the ground work already undertaken. 

I'm not saying we could have gotten de boer, but what i am saying is we are far more likely to be able to attract a higher calibre of manager in the summer than we are just now.

Pedro might be a better manager than those I was suggesting - but this is happening exactly how I expected and didn't want it to go. We might be stuck with someone who is just a good manager now for how many years? Instead of an ok manager in the interim and a very good one in the summer.

But that's the way things are, so I'll support Pedro and hope to fuck he can be a great success here, but I'm still wary of the appointment and I'm pissed off at the board.

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Just watched that. 

Reportedly halving a tax free salary, leaving that beautiful city with it's sun and facilities to come to Glasgow.  

By fuck it's all about the Rangers 

Beautiful city?????????????????????

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What, do you think it's not like?

A few shiny skyscapers in all the videos, nobody lives in these all government offices. We all live in the dirty backstreets. Its still about 10 years behind Dubai

4 hours ago, saltire266 said:

A few shiny skyscapers in all the videos, nobody lives in these all government offices. We all live in the dirty backstreets. Its still about 10 years behind Dubai

I'm sure Pedro won't be your neighbour then. 

2 hours ago, BertContraband said:

Seen he wished his "Celtic brothers" a well done on their title win and wants them to keep it going

Shh don't mention he said that or by some twist of logic you will be to blame.

2 hours ago, BertContraband said:

Seen he wished his "Celtic brothers" a well done on their title win and wants them to keep it going

Shh don't mention he said that or by some twist of logic you will be to blame.

25 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Another PLG !! Looking at the guys managerial stats and just can't see him doing anything here. Think he's the wrong choice for the job 

Yes because every foreign manager is PLG now :duh: