Club 1872 Meeting.

Smile

Was there anything actually decided upon at this meeting regards the direction club1872 takes now?

Will the Directors who resigned be allowed back, if they wish to do so?

If not, how and when will they be replaced?

Wasn't this the reason for the meeting?

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

Was there anything actually decided upon at this meeting regards the direction club1872 takes now?

Will the Directors who resigned be allowed back, if they wish to do so?

If not, how and when will they be replaced?

Wasn't this the reason for the meeting?

No

99% no - there was a small offer of mediation but it's never going to happen

still no clearer 

there wasn't a single action point to come out of the meeting. It was utterly pointless. 

12 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Who proposed and seconded these 4 and where are they now?

http://www.eastkilbrideconnect.co.uk/news/14749408.Club_1872__From_the_stands_to_the_top_table__Laura_Fawkes_hopes_to_complete_her_own_journey_with_Rangers/

Info is at the bottom of this piece about Laura.

For too long now our club has attracted the self serving and the needy. 

Line up mongrals, charlatans, knuckle draggers, theives and fantasists - we have had them all. 

I really wish it would stop and wish I could get over the feeling of helplessness in order to get off my own arse and do something  

Onefootwullie's post is sad but not surprising. 

2 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

I was at the meeting last night but left before the end as I was not feeling well ( the meeting did not help ) .While I have admiration for anyone who will stand for election ,work free for the support and take the stick that inevitable comes with it , this was a shambles. The resignations could easily avoided if Mr Houston had listened to the advice offered by fellow directors and just stood aside from working on anything where he dealt with Rangers until he was discounted or got the job. I asked him if he would do things differently and never got a clear answer. Generally the whole thing is disorganised. There is no direction- you have no chairman to control things . There is a huge amount of work to be done to get this organised and in reality money must be spent . Certainly next year at least 10% of income might be needed as a one off to get the infrastructure in place. One person who attended a fans group meeting for Scottish clubs said help with this type of thing was available. He also stated we were just about the only club whose fans group had no representation at this meeting. The union guy who spoke about accountability made some very good points. There are obviously some very good people out there with talent but unfortunately are not involved. The most disappointing thing was the remaining members of the board just could/ would not see the importance of proper corporate conduct and how this is perceived by the support,especially after all we have been through. Very depressing it can  only change at the next election but I have my doubts that this will happen. Mr Houston for me is not a team player and would be better using his skills in other areas than being on the board of Club 1872 . The 3 directors who resigned I feel will be a great loss and struck me as being hardworking team players . I personally am not sure what to do , stop paying each month or keep at it and vote when the elections come up next 

It's Whitney's baw as empowered by King end of. 

All that I have said regarding competence, governance and COI, has sadly come to fruition.

There are those naive who cannot see.

There are those so arrogant they refuse to see.

and there are those with the agenda who see all and give not one fuck.

This train is heading in only one direction and no one is stopping it, nor capable to do so.

Welcome to the planet king.

3 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Wish this was true but when you read the stuff from ff it doesn't seem to be case or have you some info?

FF censors posts and bans members who stray from their way of thinking so not the best place to get an informed opinion.

1 hour ago, onefootwillie said:

I was at the meeting last night but left before the end as I was not feeling well ( the meeting did not help ) .While I have admiration for anyone who will stand for election ,work free for the support and take the stick that inevitable comes with it , this was a shambles. The resignations could easily avoided if Mr Houston had listened to the advice offered by fellow directors and just stood aside from working on anything where he dealt with Rangers until he was discounted or got the job. I asked him if he would do things differently and never got a clear answer. Generally the whole thing is disorganised. There is no direction- you have no chairman to control things . There is a huge amount of work to be done to get this organised and in reality money must be spent . Certainly next year at least 10% of income might be needed as a one off to get the infrastructure in place. One person who attended a fans group meeting for Scottish clubs said help with this type of thing was available. He also stated we were just about the only club whose fans group had no representation at this meeting. The union guy who spoke about accountability made some very good points. There are obviously some very good people out there with talent but unfortunately are not involved. The most disappointing thing was the remaining members of the board just could/ would not see the importance of proper corporate conduct and how this is perceived by the support,especially after all we have been through. Very depressing it can  only change at the next election but I have my doubts that this will happen. Mr Houston for me is not a team player and would be better using his skills in other areas than being on the board of Club 1872 . The 3 directors who resigned I feel will be a great loss and struck me as being hardworking team players . I personally am not sure what to do , stop paying each month or keep at it and vote when the elections come up next 

The last sentence, i'm the same, put money into this shambles for what looks like nothing now.

And if the whole thing got binned which is probably for the best the way its going what would happen with shares, funds etc. 

With who is in charge at the moment who do you actually go to for answers?

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

FF censors posts and bans members who stray from their way of thinking so not the best place to get an informed opinion.

And their is the issue, there will people that log in to that site maybe once a week, read the stuff, and will never know about the censorship, hidden agendas etc

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can we the members not go to the CIC regulator and get them involved to remove these 4 cunts, then reinstall the 3 and let them get on with the job of getting new elections organised

Theres a link here. I imagine it would have to come from a member?

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-regulator-of-community-interest-companies/about/complaints-procedure#how-to-complain-about-a-cic

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I know I'm probably asking too much of them after all they've been through already for 1872. 

But would D'art, Laura & Joanna not be the best members to take this on, they know the exact circumstances that have happened and would be best placed to answer any questions from the regulator. 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Think the only way it could happen would be for as many members as possible to sign a letter asking for the current board to do something.

Your suggestion probably isn't workable but suggesting that an election is held, for all 7 positions, ASAP is absolutely not off the cards.

Is the consensus there to get them out or as per the FF posts do they still have backing?

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

The last sentence, i'm the same, put money into this shambles for what looks like nothing now.

And if the whole thing got binned which is probably for the best the way its going what would happen with shares, funds etc. 

With who is in charge at the moment who do you actually go to for answers?

Another wee stand at Auchenhowie?

30 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Think the only way it could happen would be for as many members as possible to sign a letter asking for the current board to do something.

Your suggestion probably isn't workable but suggesting that an election is held, for all 7 positions, ASAP is absolutely not off the cards.

Club 1872 have already made the connection they need to change the constitution to Chair, Secretary and Treasurer.