Lennon involved in another touchline bust up

39 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

This fuckin streak of afterbirth is having a meltdown today. Shouting and swearing at his presser. Ordering the hacks to stop filming him, while he films them, and throwing one of them out :rofl:

Check this out,..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4369742/Neil-Lennon-s-explosive-press-conference-transcript.html

3ECF27AB00000578-4368566-image-m-112_149

The wee runt will no doubt get Manager of the month award :mutley:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

This fuckin streak of afterbirth is having a meltdown today. Shouting and swearing at his presser. Ordering the hacks to stop filming him, while he films them, and throwing one of them out :rofl:

Check this out,..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4369742/Neil-Lennon-s-explosive-press-conference-transcript.html

3ECF27AB00000578-4368566-image-m-112_149

Fuck me, Full Metal Victim mode.  He's forgetting he entered the field of play to challenge the player and remonstrate with the ref.  THAT'S what kicked it off.  And the fuckin carry on...."Aye, I said that (square go) but that's not what I meant and you know it....so why print it". 

Absolutely psychotic nutjob. :mutley:

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

If that's him in the Championship he'll be great entertainment next season back up among the big boys.

The last thing we need is this cunt inciting a riot or severe disorder when we have to play the hivs..Or is that the plan..Then the snp and the sfa can blame it all on Big Bad Rangers and shut us down..??

The sooner he is managing in the serbian or outer mongolian league the better..

If he's still with them next season , they will be a second string Celtic outfit

they will probably loan him Scott Allan , Cifti , Henderson etc 

they will be even bitter next yr you can guarantee that. 

Only a verbal spat with Ally.  The point is that it only needs one word to get this mentalist jumping around like a Borstal Boy. He can go from a smile to a tantrum in seconds. As Jamie D said , his nailed to the cross thing was interesting.  I would say however, he is Barabbas rather than Jesus :whistle:

26 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

If rogers has the guts to go back south TLB may just be back on breeze block boulevard next season :Fod:

if he can get a top 3 finish next year and a Cup I'd say he'll be their next manager when Branda bolts