MacBoyd

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, RDFM said:

I'm not attacking or writing off the manager but if Murty, who has only ever coached youth sides before, can get more out of them then why can't he?

We have no style of play whatsoever, we look like a blue wearing Hamilton atm.

The same Murty who lost away to Inverness and Dundee??

Its the players. They're awful. 

The stark reality of MW's tenure is clear for all to see.  The team he put together are simply not good enough, and many of them will be shipped out as soon as is feasible.

I suspect Pedro has already identified those who can go on their way.

We need to sit tight until the Summer and hope that he can find better quality players than what we have.

30 minutes ago, gsa said:

I would suggest that it's the players who have issues. 2015 was the last time we put together a string of genuinely dominant performances. 

Pedro isn't the reason the players have been weak, gutless and pathetic for more or less the whole of 2016. 

Agreed, we have a team full of squad players. I would say we have 2-3 players that are possibly "starters" but the rest are genuinely squad players. 

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

The same Murty who lost away to Inverness and Dundee??

Its the players. They're awful. 

The same Murty that saw us score the most goals we've scored all season and get our only result against the Taigs.

The point is that Caixinha should be much better and actually have some way or beating dross like this.

The players are awful though but imo he should still be getting more.

Honestly this is all reflecting poorly on the players, who can't or won't make that step up to start making an effort to earn their keep. 

Pedro shouldn't be judged until he has his own players who will hopefully follow his philosophy and some of the passengers in our side are swiftly booted too fuck. 

Of course King needs to invest so Pedro can get his men. Otherwise may as well hand the taigs 10 in a row on a silver platter plate.

6 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Tbh I'm not gona jump the gun cause these players are pretty much shite. I'm still not 100% convinced by Pedro but at least he's not scared to make changes and he's given a few youth players a chance. He does however still seem to be making the same mistakes as Warburton. Emerson subbed at HT to play Kenny in mid field, sticking with Halliday. I know there's not a lot of options so I'll reserve judgment till I see his summer transfers 

I think he just want's to see them all playing in match time . Like he said in the interview the other day . That is how you assess them .

Not in training . He want's to know the dross from the keepers .

3rd is same as second now . We will be in Europe .

The only games that really matter are the OF games . The rest as far as I'm concerned , he can use to judge the garbage we have .

So far . Our Manager is doing what I would be doing under circumstances . .He can't change the personnel . He has to work every one of them to see if they are up to the job .

37 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

After a good first game two really terrible ones. No idea what was going on against Motherwell and tonight there was just no rhythm othey dontf shape at all midfield was so weak.

But my main point is on the players attitudes. Every player in press conferences look a bit uneasy. The subs when getting told instructions have blank looks. And they are not happy with the holidays. Now these players maybe are just wimps but I am concerned with this 

They need rounded up and shipped out, not happy with holidays ? Where did you hear that one ? If they dont qualify for Europe then they get 2 extra weeks holiday, I Woukd IMagine at another club though.

Let's be honest, nobody wants it to go fucking tits up. Everyone wants him to make it work, but as a totally left field appointment I think few would be surprised if it ended in shambles. Pretty much everyone on this forum said as much with the "it's a gamble but I hope it works" patter. 

He seems too switched on to be another disaster PLG style. But maybe after the players got on board with what murty was doing they feel deflated with Pedro coming in and cracking the whip. Fuck knows, bottom line is we are a mess and Pedro can't be written off yet.... he needs support and I'm sure he'll get it but if it goes arse over tit then nobody apart from BP9 will be surprised. 

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Honestly this is all reflecting poorly on the players, who can't or won't make that step up to start making an effort to earn their keep. 

Pedro shouldn't be judged until he has his own players who will hopefully follow his philosophy and some of the passengers in our side are swiftly booted too fuck. 

Of course King needs to invest so Pedro can get his men. Otherwise may as well hand the taigs 10 in a row on a silver platter plate.

I think 10 is inevitable now without a huge investment in the summer and the summer after that just won't happen 

dark times ahead for the foreseeable I reckon, don't know when we will see the real rangers again 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I think 10 is inevitable now without a huge investment in the summer and the summer after that just won't happen 

dark times ahead for the foreseeable I reckon, don't know when we will see the real rangers again 

It very much is beatable, and we can do it. They are on 6 right now that means there is 4 seasons yet to go. and you look at where we were 4 seasons ago.

The taigs squad isn't world class to any extent, they drew with thistle tonight and us a few weeks ago. If they were pressured and we took our chances, they would crumble. 

The mhedia suck their cocks constantly and inflate their ego. They are beatable. We need to get players that can do the deed against teams like Killie, county and accies.

Beating Aberdeen, Hearts and the taigs do help but consistently beating teams like Killie, County and Accies are what REALLY win you a league. If we lose to Accies but beat celtic then ultimently it's pointless. 

If any of these players are spitting the dummy with Pedro's ways they should never be involved with the first team again.

To even start to judge the manager with this tragic bunch of so called players is just wrong, a drastic (and probably costly) clear out is required and the board better have the readies required for a major re-build.

Without serious investment in the squad we are well and truly fucked, imo we need at least 10 players, if the board and the new manager can't see this, then i'm afraid we will be on the coat tails of the tims for years to come, it really is fucking depressing.

Pedro is in a unique situation he can come in and test the squad and formations in competitive games. Soon he'll find the dead wood and remove it bring in his own guys and then he will be able to implement his own tactics. We should stand by him until its his own squad and only then should we judge him as a manager. We should also put pressure on King and the 3 bears to start this over investment thats badly needed. It would be better to have the "Fans group " doing it too as shareholders they would have a louder voice.

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

If any of these players are spitting the dummy with Pedro's ways they should never be involved with the first team again.

To even start to judge the manager with this tragic bunch of so called players is just wrong, a drastic (and probably costly) clear out is required and the board better have the readies required for a major re-build.

Agreed, Pedro wasn't my choice but it good to see him cracking the whip Jock Wallace style. He's sorting the wheat from the chaff now and by time he's finished i think we'll be a better team for it. 

Players need to man the fuck up and take fucking responsibility for their shockingly bad performances. It's that simple. 

Warburton seemed to lose the players after the semi final last year and they never ever looked up to it after that. Heads dropped and have never came back up. His signings were absolutely dire, but now they want to complain about a new guy who admittedly has a lot to prove, and is trying to get better performances out of them? Nah fuck that. They are professional football players for fuck sake, if they can't deal with the work load then they can move on, aside from a very selected few, they won't be missed.

No manager could get a decent team out of the players we have at our disposal, how that's a new managers fault I have no idea. We were left incredibly weak and short in defence, he's doing the best he can with what little tools he has at his disposal right now.

I'll judge him when he actually has his own players in and can get his philosophies across to them from the get go, if the players we have just now don't want to buy into it then they know where the door is, we're trying to move forward, the club won't stop and wait for them to be comfortable with it.

So the cunts that actually cross the white line are not happy,  you know the cunts that failed to get us back into the premier league at the first time of asking, the cunts who have the pleasure in playing infront of one of the best supports in Britain, the cunts who have served up spineless, shitebag dross and half hearted performances over the last 2 seasons.........

Fuck the lot of them. Any of them that dont like it can go the way of kevin kyle, fran sandaza and ian black as far as im concerned

Can't blame Pedro you can only blame the board that appointed him. If ever they had to get the right man it is now. They choose to appoint a complete unknown when there were plenty candidates with a bit more knowledge of our game on their doorstep.  My thoughts tonight is there are a few players who don't even seek capable of putting a real blood and thunder performance they just look weak ponderous and slow.