One photo sums up the team spirit

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, CoplandStandBear said:

Beerman deserved the bollocking and it would have been a lot less than 99% of the fans were saying at the time. He won't dive in like that again.

Want a bet .He got off lightly imo because of his age 

Wish we would stop making excuses for any of these 11 players that should never play for Rangers again .Certainly next season 

8 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Windass was a passive pussy the entire game apart from this one moment

I thought he actually started OK. Driving with the ball and was flying in to tackles however once he got that yellow after cementing one of them he stopped the tackling.

I like Windass. He is extremely raw but theres a player in there. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, PRW. said:

I thought he actually started OK. Driving with the ball and was flying in to tackles however once he got that yellow after cementing one of them he stopped the tackling.

I like Windass. He is extremely raw but theres a player in there. 

I think he could become a good player for us if he started caring a bit more. If you compare his stats this season to Hyndman they've played the same amount of minutes but Windass' stats are just as good if not better than Hyndmans

As much as Windass is another one stealing a living at our club, I think that's a perfectly acceptable reaction. Anyone that has ever played the game at any level knows that. I'd be annoyed if there wasn't this reaction. 5 minutes into a must win game against that mob and your game plan goes out the window with one of the most naive tackles I've ever seen. 

Posters seem to forget the boy is 17. No 17 year old in this day and age learns from a bollocking. Tell him what he done well. Tell him what he got wrong. Tell him how he can fix it. Then build him in it. Let him play. Next time he won't. 

Windass has a cheek to shout at anyone, especially the young boy whos put in better performances than he has.

Our players seem passionate about shifting the blame rather than taking it and learning from it

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Shouting at a player for giving a way a penalty with an idiotic foul is OTT now.

Fucking hell. The wee pansy mentality is spreading from the players into the support now.

If it was Miller shouting at him, or even Hill, then I'd say fair enough, but Windass has no right to slate anyone, the fact he thinks he's in a position to offer criticisms to a young boy who made 1 mistake just angers me, he should be worrying about his own game instead of piling more pressure on to a young lad who's been playing well

I like / feel a bit sorry for Beerman, but ultimately he's a professional footballer playing for Rangers in an Old Firm game. 

It was an absolutely ridiculous tackle, and he deserves to be on the end of a roasting for it. 

The fact that it's come from a waster like Windass is irrelevant. 

9 minutes ago, Willis said:

If it was Miller shouting at him, or even Hill, then I'd say fair enough, but Windass has no right to slate anyone, the fact he thinks he's in a position to offer criticisms to a young boy who made 1 mistake just angers me, he should be worrying about his own game instead of piling more pressure on to a young lad who's been playing well

I don't think it matters who it is shouting at him, it was deserved. The fact he's been playing well recently doesn't excuse him from criticism when he's made a ridiculous challenge that's got us chasing the game from an early stage. I also think the criticism of Windass here is a bit harsh tbh. He didn't have the best game, none of them did, but what you don't see in this picture is that after he's gave him a bollocking for fucking up with that stupid tackle he went back and helped Beerman to deal with Roberts on more than one occasion when the young boy was having nightmare against him.

I highly doubt Windass would have shouted in Garner, Hill or Miller's face like that

He's seen an easy target to try and appease himself with the fans cause he's currently getting found out for what he is, a league one show pony

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I don't think it matters who it is shouting at him, it was deserved. The fact he's been playing well recently doesn't excuse him from criticism when he's made a ridiculous challenge that's got us chasing the game from an early stage. I also think the criticism of Windass here is a bit harsh tbh. He didn't have the best game, none of them did, but what you don't see in this picture is that after he's gave him a bollocking for fucking up with that stupid tackle he went back and helped Beerman to deal with Roberts on more than one occasion when the young boy was having nightmare against him.

You also don't see him shiteing out of Christ know how many 50/50s and not bother to track back at their goals.

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

A picture turns into blame the kid for the result:lol:

Aye totally his fault. 

The managers fault for playing him after he had a poor game last week. He could've played Halliday at lb. 

Totally agree. Don't know what the manager was thinking off playing the boy on Saturday.  It was clear last Sunday that he was totally out of depth at the present time in this level of game.  Even more so knowing that one of their better attacking players was going to be in direct opposition to him.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You also don't see him shiteing out of Christ know how many 50/50s and not bother to track back at their goals.

Could pick any player on the pitch for us on Saturday and level the same criticism at them.

It's not really relevant to my point. The op is making out like he's just screamed in his face for fuckall. We don't even know what he's shouted at him and he's went to try and help him out afterwards.

We can ignore that though because Windass is the new whipping boy.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Could pick any player on the pitch for us on Saturday and level the same criticism at them.

It's not really relevant to my point. The op is making out like he's just screamed in his face for fuckall. We don't even know what he's shouted at him and he's went to try and help him out afterwards.

We can ignore that though because Windass is the new whipping boy.

Nothing 'new'about it. He's been fucking hopeless for months. Ever since I watched him get rag-dolled by Hamilton Accies U20s I knew he was a dud. Much like Crooks at Falkirk.

1 hour ago, bennyali said:

Posters seem to forget the boy is 17. No 17 year old in this day and age learns from a bollocking. Tell him what he done well. Tell him what he got wrong. Tell him how he can fix it. Then build him in it. Let him play. Next time he won't. 

Hes 18. And hes the same age that wee cunt they have at left back was when he made his debut btw. 

Tbf he was always goin to be up against it playin them, but he was done so often last time i even suggested playing mckay at LB. Again, goes back to the manager havin no option, no wonder hes been goin on about havin confidence in all his players. Hes no choice! 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nothing 'new'about it. He's been fucking hopeless for months. Ever since I watched him get rag-dolled by Hamilton Accies U20s I knew he was a dud. Much like Crooks at Falkirk.

And yet he was still probably one of the better ones on Saturday. Quite sad actually.