McKay been told to find a new club?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he were able to play his best consistently then great but he doesn't do it that often. He has talent but at 22 I feel he should be realising the potential rather than us always excusing his bad games down to his "young" age.

If we can get upward of a million for him with add ons I'd be happy enough to see him leave.

Want to see Atakayi get a shot tomorrow to see what he can do and at 18 he actually is young.

One of the best first touches I've ever seen at Ibrox. I've generally always stuck up for McKay but at 22 he need to start producing far more often. 

I'd thought he could be a real star for us then move on to the Premiership and have a great career but it looks now like he'l be one of those players who bounce around the championship. Talented but lacking that little bit of edge/drive/nastiness that you need to be a top player. 

Typical fucking Rangers, if he played for the tarriers he would be getting rated at 6 million with them then accepting somewhere around half of that!

We go & put a ridiculously low price tag on him & will be lucky to get the lower end of our asking price! 

I'm always torn with him. Great first touch but inconsistent. I'd like to see him with better players around him. He put some great balls into the box the other night with woeful strikers on the end of them. With better players thats a few assists and we are praising him. I think it is difficult as a young player to kick on in a struggling side, which we have undoubtedly been. 

I would keep him. He's the most talented player in our squad now, we already need to buy several other positions too and I think he's benefit from player in a better and more confident team. This will also be when his market value is lowest probably. Keep him now, give him an extension if it's not completely unreasonable and move him on in a year when we aren't transitioning a whole squad and hopefully get a better fee for him.