The Official Welcome to Rangers fc, Bruno Alves!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72

PEDRO CAIXINHA is thrilled that Bruno Alves has agreed to sign a two-year deal with Rangers and he believes the Portuguese defender has all the attributes to be a big success at the club.

At 35, Alves adds great experience to the Gers dressing room and on the pitch Caixinha insists he possesses so many more qualities which fans will be able to see for themselves over the next couple of seasons at Ibrox.

The manager, who is currently back in Portugal, said this afternoon: “In my opinion all teams need to be built and organised from the back and Bruno is a very talented and experienced player.

He is also really mature and a leader with a strong character, so I’m very happy that he has signed a two-year deal with us at the beginning of this new project and this new cycle we want to start with Rangers.

“I’m also very happy of course that he is my first signing.

“What is important is that he is a winner with a winning mentality and that is something we all want, to put the club on a winning track again.

“Bruno will be a leader in the dressing room and he will demand a lot from himself and others in the squad, both on the pitch and in our training sessions.

“The players we are trying to bring to Rangers, we want them to have that character, that experience and that maturity, but also that winning mentality. Bruno will definitely be one player who is going to help with that.”

Honestly, I'm fucking bowled over by this signing. I feel like fucking dancing. I know he's 35 but I never thought I'd see the day we'd be signing European championship winners again. Over the fucking moon, I have to say as well that's a massive coup for Pedro and if he has that kind of pulling power it's going to a very exciting summer of recruitment. Superb 

PEDRO CAIXINHA is thrilled that Bruno Alves has agreed to sign a two-year deal with Rangers and he believes the Portuguese defender has all the attributes to be a big success at the club.

At 35, Alves adds great experience to the Gers dressing room and on the pitch Caixinha insists he possesses so many more qualities which fans will be able to see for themselves over the next couple of seasons at Ibrox.

The manager, who is currently back in Portugal, said this afternoon: “In my opinion all teams need to be built and organised from the back and Bruno is a very talented and experienced player.

He is also really mature and a leader with a strong character, so I’m very happy that he has signed a two-year deal with us at the beginning of this new project and this new cycle we want to start with Rangers.

“I’m also very happy of course that he is my first signing.

“What is important is that he is a winner with a winning mentality and that is something we all want, to put the club on a winning track again.

“Bruno will be a leader in the dressing room and he will demand a lot from himself and others in the squad, both on the pitch and in our training sessions.

“The players we are trying to bring to Rangers, we want them to have that character, that experience and that maturity, but also that winning mentality. Bruno will definitely be one player who is going to help with that.”

Amazing signing hope it goes as well as we all think it will.

So we have Tav saying 100% all the time in interviews, now we have Alves saying "you know" all the time, love to hear them chatting to each other.

Bruno : so tav, i guess you know, you enjoyed your time here

Tav: 100% yeah, the fans are great

Bruno: Yeah you know, heard nothing but great things from you know, Mendes, and you know the gaffer.

Tav: Yeah, 100%, the gaffer always gives 100% too, and he manages to get 100% out of you at the same time so it's 100% and exactly what you want.

Bruno: You know, you say 100% you know quite a lot, you know it's quite distracting. You know, English isn't my you know first language and you know I'm finding it difficult to you know follow you.

Tav: I understand 100% mate, sorry...

Bet you wish you never read aw that noo :p: 

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

So we have Tav saying 100% all the time in interviews, now we have Alves saying "you know" all the time, love to hear them chatting to each other.

Bruno: Yeah you know, heard nothing but great things from you know, Mendes, and you know the gaffer.

Tav: Yeah, 100%, the gaffer always gives 100% too, and he manages to get 100% out of you at the same time so it's 100% and exactly what you want.

Bruno: You know, you say 100% you know quite a lot, you know it's quite distracting. You know, English isn't my you know first language and you know I'm finding it difficult to you know follow you.

Waggy chiming in with "as you say, like"

8 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You could give some writing tips to @The Dude   :whistle: