Mayweather vs McGregor - August 26th

Ryan_1

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Furfuxache did Mayweather let it go that far 

Was the oompalumpa cunt any good

Didn't even watch it mate, thought the whole thing was embarrassing tbh.

Everywhere news wise has it down as a boxing masterclass from Mayweather and the judges had it at 8-1 in Mayweathers favour at the end.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Didn't even watch it mate, thought the whole thing was embarrassing tbh.

Everywhere news wise has it down as a boxing masterclass from Mayweather and the judges had it at 8-1 in Mayweathers favour at the end.

Good man ,cheers 

3 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

Fuck McGregor 

This 

I hate that slimy rhat cunt and I'm just a bit disappointed that he didn't get knocked spark out on his arse. Unfortunately stayed on his wee oirish feet for 10 rounds. Gutted. The boy is a complete wank. Won't be long before he is spotted in the crowd at the scum hut alongside rod stewart making obligatory "celebrity appearances" 

watch this space 

cunt

What happened was exactly what any cunt with half a brain would've predicted. Mayweather let it go to the latter rounds so that the mugs that paid for it would think they had witnessed an actual contest. You never know, with the way he spends money he might need the mugs again. Mcgregor for his part will be delighted that hes made the money he has without getting seriously hurt, that's about as much as he could ever have expected.Thank fuck its done with to be honest and that's the last we will hear of it. Till the rematch.

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I think McGregor did really well. If I were Mayweather id be embarrassed that someone who's not a boxer got to 10 rounds.

Just proved to me that UFC is much more entertaining than Boxing

Didn't watch it but having read reports it was a walk in the park, sounds like Mayweather could have picked his round to get rid of the wee fenian. Think he was in such a comfort zone that he allowed it to go 10.

Man vs boy by all accounts.

7 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I think McGregor did really well. If I were Mayweather id be embarrassed that someone who's not a boxer got to 10 rounds.

Either Mayweather was just awful or he carried him. Either way it's embarrassing. But hey look at the pay check. 

17 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

McGregor should be embarrassed for getting schooled by a 40 year old man who retired two year ago. 

Mayweather let it go to ten rounds, he was taking the royal cunt :lol:

26 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Not to mention much more gayer.

4 hours ago, Jam_piece said:

Mock all u want but I actually do box. This has opened the flood gates. Now anycunt thinks they can cross over. Tammy grey thomson will be calling out joshua (then sue the government for not h8aving a ramp going up to the ring). now youve got cunts like you thinking you can call me out and getting mouthy. Wankings not a contact sport mate. I'd end you with a jab. 

An all because McGregor crossed over to boxing. It's hardly the same thing. Relax a bit.