Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Buzzing to see this, he's still young but hopefully he can be the 20 goal striker we have seriously lacked for years that was the core of our successful teams. 

We dont have a manager who will play him as a right winger... so thats a good start :tu:

This looks like a JJ signing - in Pedro's interview he mentioned he wasn't even sure if Morelos spoke great English?!

Hopefully at just 20 years old he can be a player that realises what seems to be a lot of potential and be worth a lot to us.

38 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Buzzing to see this, he's still young but hopefully he can be the 20 goal striker we have seriously lacked for years that was the core of our successful teams. 

One of our main problems is we lack goals from midfield, been a real issue for a while.

7 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Just a feeling tbh, his goalscoring and assists record isn't brilliant but the last few years just makes me think that it's too good to be true.

Fuck me Lloyd, you're a hard man to please if you think his stats so far aren't brilliant? :p:

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, TheCutch said:

Fuck me Lloyd, you're a hard man to please if you think his stats so far aren't brilliant? :p:

Fuckin predictive text :angrywillie: