Liam kelly snapchat

RyanRfc

to be fair he's got a 1st class flight to get back home while earning hundreds of pounds a week sitting on his arse living the life as a 3rd choice keeper to get on with after signing his new contract maybe we should offer him a raise for his distress ?......

like to have seen him make that comment out the windy to the punters the poofy wee spoilt cunt....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The players are not in touch with reality. Sitting travelling in comfort then paid alot to play the sport we all love and then this dickhead decide to try be smart and say that about fans who work very hard and make sacrifices to travel there to then have to watch that shit. He needs to sit back on the bench and shut up. 

I'll get slated for this but even in the worst of times decent fans should not be hammering on a team bus. 

Totally out of order. 

The guys on the bus probably realise the catastrophe they have just taken part in will probably haunt them for the rest of their lives, but even if they are naive and stupid and don't still no way they should be threatened like this. 

Footballers seem to be living in an alternative reality do they not realise supporters pay to go and watch their team's gutless performance and are not paid and pampered and treated like gods.

Just now, tannerall said:

I'll get slated for this but even in the worst of times decent fans should not be hammering on a team bus. 

Totally out of order. 

The guys on the bus probably realise the catastrophe they have just taken part in will probably haunt them for the rest of their lives, but even if they are naive and stupid still no way they should be threatened like this. 

Nah fuck them and that wee wanker can fuck off somewhere fans don't give a fuck 

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Totally out of order. 

The guys on the bus probably realise the catastrophe they have just taken part in will probably haunt them for the rest of their lives, but even if they are naive and stupid and don't still no way they should be threatened like this. 

The only thing embarrassing are those fucking cunts on the bus.

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Totally out of order. 

Nah mate total disregard for what has just happened imo

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Totally out of order. 

Sorry but no

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Totally out of order. 

Mate that have just roundly kicked each and every hard working fan that travelled squarly in the baws with that performance.

We have been humiliated, we will deal with work tomorrow, the news the fall out, the hope thats been smashed 

If they didnt expect a reaction like this they are in for a serious serious shock on return.

No windows have been smashed,  no players are concerned for their safety,  the manager was just standing in a bush ffs.

I hope you never pull on our shirt you wee rat cunt.

Don't get me fucking started on your name either ya poofy looking spice boy.

Should be fined first thing in the morning. Morton keeper in disguise ffs, wee fanny.