Should we terminate Dalcio's loan deal?

Gaz52

Send Dalcio back to Benfica?  

342 members have voted

1. 1. Should we terminate his loan deal?

• Yes
    • No

He looks totally shite. His first 6 or 7 passes yesterday when he came on were terrible. 10yrd passes to the opposition.

I'd be very surprised if he was even close to being adequate, never mind a player who could actually be useful.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Fair enough but I'm pretty sure we won't.

TBH me too but can't blame a guy for trying to find any kind of hope when it's so hard to see things ever improving...

He doesn't seem to have either pace, skill or creativity. For a winger to be effective they need to possess at least one of those and he just seems to be average in the Hamed Namouchi style, even with players like Oduwa you could see he had these attributes in abundance even if he only showed it once in a blue moon with Dalcio you can just tell he hasn't got it in him to do a mazy run and bang it in the top corner.

I was expecting this flying machine winger gliding past full backs and he seems to be more of a badly folded paper aeroplane who can't beat a man, nor pass to a teammate..The door hitting him on the arse on the way out has to be sooner rather than later..Goodbye..Thank you, But you're not good enough Son..  

9 minutes ago, FSM said:

I've yet to see any Portuguese journo quotes to confirm this. Starting to think it's just a 'mate of a mate has a mate who heard....' type story.

There was a thread, there was a long, detailed analysis of all our signings by a Portuguese journalist and the guy was baffled by the signing. It was journalist rather than journalists tbf. I'll try and find it.

Too early to say; if we are going to write Dalcio off then we may as well do the same with virtually the whole squad. I hope he plays in a match where he can find his feet, like a few more pre-season friendlies. In saying that, I can't see much in his game to give cause for optimism with him.

2 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Actual Portugese Dodoo, very little skill/desire, no heart, get aff social media ya fanny

At least Dodoo can get a goal or set one up from the wide areas.

One of Pedros warriors though eh?

1 hour ago, Turnberry18 said:

Too early to say; if we are going to write Dalcio off then we may as well do the same with virtually the whole squad. I hope he plays in a match where he can find his feet, like a few more pre-season friendlies. In saying that, I can't see much in his game to give cause for optimism with him.

Isn't that what has happened since yesterday? 

Dalcio - shite

Candeias - shite

Morelos - shite

That seems to be the general feeling on here now. Herrera escaped because he didn't have much time. Hell, even Pena is supposedly shite and he hasn't even played any minutes!

On the plus side, if any of these players has a very good match anytime soon they will suddenly become ok again.

9 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Isn't that what has happened since yesterday? 

Dalcio - shite

Candeias - shite

Morelos - shite

That seems to be the general feeling on here now. Herrera escaped because he didn't have much time. Hell, even Pena is supposedly shite and he hasn't even played any minutes!

On the plus side, if any of these players has a very good match anytime soon they will suddenly become ok again.

It tends to be the nature of things, with football in general! I personally think this has been a tall order on players to be thrown into competitive cup games straight away, as if competitive games wouldn't be hard enough, and it is possible that this affected Dalcio in particular because on the wing he looked as if he was trying too hard in the first leg; ideally a player like that would play a few proper friendlies and find their feet. It's too early for any of them to be judged; in saying that I have my doubts about the manager.

The taigs did that with Aliadiere(probably spelt wrong), played him two games in Europe, they got pumped oot and he looked shite so they cancelled his loan and sent him back to Arsenal before the summer window had closed.

5 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Didn't see this mentioned last night, but why did Morelos get hooked. Was he playing shite, or did he get injured? Or is it option 3....clueless manager?

He was gash but the service to him was non existent