*** The Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Morelos and Candeias are 2 brilliant signings from Caixinha. 

Miller has fucked up almost everything he has touched in his half but had a wee role in the goal. Get him off for Herrera or Pena though pls

Scott Allan though :lol: 

Cracking finish from little buffalo in an otherwise pathetic first half imo 

Wallace, Miller and Nico (couple touches aside) are done 

Tav can't beat a man with a ball

Jack good at doing some dirty bits but not much else 

It was going to take a nice touch and finish for us to score and that's what happened

Really need to get Herrera on for Miller and try and inject something into midfield too and give Morelos some decent service 

Sick and tired of watching Miller run around like a headless chicken.  His first touch is so bad that his second touch is almost always a tackle fucking get rid of him. 

I hope we get to see one of the young loan players or Pena during the second half.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Cracking finish from little buffalo in an otherwise pathetic first half imo 

Wallace, Miller and Nico (couple touches aside) are done 

Tav can't beat a man with a ball

Jack good at doing some dirty bits but not much else 

It was going to take a nice touch and finish for us to score and that's what happened

Really need to get Herrera on for Miller and try and inject something into midfield too and give Morelos some decent service 

i think jack has really made the difference in regards to the lack of midfield from last season, he is the key component that was missing, someone there to break up play and do the dirty work. just need the others around him to do there bit 

1 minute ago, willygers4life said:

i think jack has really made the difference in regards to the lack of midfield from last season, he is the key component that was missing, someone there to break up play and do the dirty work. just need the others around him to do there bit 

I've always been quite blind to players like that - I don't really see the good things they do they just don't leave much of an impression on me at all