Everything that is wrong with an element of our support today

Virtuoso

The guy on twitter is an attention seekingĀ dick clearly.Ā 

That said, support (or neutrality at least) for the national team ultimately comes downĀ to a number of things:

- do you separate / associate the SNP with our national team?

- do you separate / associate the SFA management with our national team?

- can you look at a team filled with celtic minded players and consider them as 'neutral' Scottish players?

I've never been to a Scotland game, but I find myself in a confused state of mind with them quite frankly. I like to see them do well, but when they make a cunt of it I laugh at them. I struggle consistently with the above points quite frankly.Ā 

I acknowledge that the majority of their traveling support are made up of diddy team supporting, Rangers hating 'yesers' (although I don't think it's quite as clear cut at home).Ā 

As with Rangers I've always been of the opinion that we 'back the team, not the regime'. Just because Yes voters have hijacked my national team to a degree doesn't mean I / we should have to give it up without a fight - although I don't think I'd feel all that comfortable in a stand with the tartan army.Ā 

Confusing position to be in, although I'd imagine when we have more players represented at international level again support will rise.Ā 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Do you really not know what's more embarrassing or is it just something to say because it sounds good?Ā 

I think it's obvious which ones worse - that cunts comments are a lot worse than anyone who think's he's not a true Rangers fan because it's unbefitting of us having views like that.

There's plenty on here that post things just because they think it will look good and maybe get them a few wee likes but I'm not one of them.

I think the original tweet from this cunt along with some of the replies to it on this thread are both pathetic. I'll never really understand why people feel the need to share things like that on here just to show how raging they are about it, it's just giving him the attention he quite clearly craves.

20 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

anybody who would cheer that wee gollum looking cunt griffith when he scores for scotland is never a Rangers fan.

I cheered both his goals against England. Went nuts for the one that put us 2-1 up actually.

22 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

anybody who would cheer that wee gollum looking cunt griffith when he scores for scotland is never a Rangers fan.

Couldn't agree more mate, wee horrible shite bag, was genuinely gutted when he scored those 2 free kicks, hope he gets injured soon

1 minute ago, geneva_ger said:

LoudenTavernier ... you've changed.

I haven't. I can't stand Griffiths, I can't stand any of the cunts that play for the taigs but I'll support my country when they're playing and if that means cheering a goal from that horrible bastard then so be it.

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Read the first page and skipped to the last.

I assume the pages in between are littered with people telling us who is and isn't a Rangers fan.

Nah its littered with people asking why you can't be a Rangers supporter and an SNP voter.

And the answer is because the SNP have MSP's that feel it appropriate to call us h*ns, tweet out support for terrorist organisations and just generally pander to people who want us dead and gone because they think we're all Unionist Protestants.

So aye, SNP = by bigots for bigots.

Why anyone with a shred of decency would vote for them is beyond most of us, regardless of the team they might support.

Its pretty simple stuff which leads me to believe that some of us are either properly dense or wilfully dense. Take your pick.

9 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Nah its littered with people asking why you can't be a Rangers supporter and an SNP voter.

And the answer is because the SNP have MSP's that feel it appropriate to call us h*ns, tweet out support for terrorist organisations and just generally pander to people who want us dead and gone because they think we're all Unionist Protestants.

So aye, SNP = by bigots for bigots.

Why anyone with a shred of decency would vote for them is beyond most of us, regardless of the team they might support.

Its pretty simple stuff which leads me to believe that some of us are either properly dense or wilfully dense. Take your pick.

I still find it baffling how some take more issue with people saying they don't consider him a Rangers fan due to his rant thanĀ the substance of his rant in the first place. It's quite telling when it comes to some posters, though. I'm glad these people are in the minority on here.Ā 

3 hours ago, tyabb bear said:

I support all Scottish international teams except the football one. Rugby, table tennis, Lacrosse ect

Staunch supporter of Scotland's lacrosse team myself mate.

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I cheered both his goals against England. Went nuts for the one that put us 2-1 up actually.

:justno:

If you want to cuddle Ā up to fuckers that absolutely hate our very existence then your one strange ,self hating wierdo

Fuck the SFA select XI and their pure dead brilliant manager and the wankers that follow them.

Imagine supporting a team with Broonaldinho as captain and thumb heed as your great hope up front,fuck that

2 hours ago, FSM said:

Bronzy has been a member on here since he was 11?

FFS. :megaanguish:

I posted once about Rothen in 2009 (might have posted other shite but can't be bothered checking)Ā then I posted intermittently between late 2010 and 2011 IIRC. Became a permanent legend of the OT around 2013 or 2014.

The forum paedophiles would have been delighted if they'd known.

1 hour ago, FSM said:

Bronzy has been a member on here since he was 11?

FFS. :megaanguish:

Probably the reason we're not allowed nipples in the OT....corruption of the youth - yet he was probably pulling the heid aff it to Brazzers and some young tart on MSN chatĀ :sarcasm:

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I posted once about Rothen in 2009 (might have posted other shite but can't be bothered checking)Ā then I posted intermittently between late 2010 and 2011 IIRC. Became a permanent legend of the OT around 2013 or 2014.

The forum paedophiles would have been delighted if they'd known.

Wrong forum?