The beginning of the end!

KingKirk

8 hours ago, duffy2391 said:

Excerpt from RO's latest article regarding PC's address to the players;

"As the Rangers Observer exclusively revealed last night, Caixinha held a team meeting at the start of this week and told the squad in no uncertain terms that they simply have to improve. Despite the Daily Record and Keith Jackson’s portrayal of the meeting, it had a positive outcome and the group are pulling together in the same direction. English-speaking, Portuguese-speaking, Spanish-speaking – all."

Yet posters on here have Miller controlling the team, keef Jackson as the new messiah the Sun newspaper as an oracle, Pedro losing the dressing room and Mcinnes getting us the treble.

People are hijacking a story made up by a well known Rangers hater and spinning it to suit their own agendas. They are as bad as Jackson imo.

This is one of the worst threads I have ever read on here and shows a lot of posters up as agenda driven hoose wives.

I'm actually embarrassed for some of yous.

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

No one is saying mcinnes is the man to lead us back consistently into Europe but he is defo the guy to get us back to challenging them for trophies whilst asserting ourselves back in scotland ffs.

Lets do that then worry about Europe 

He said he loves Aberdeen and doesn't want to move in a tv interview. He plainly doesn't give a fuck about Rangers and probably never did.

The only capacity he will be coming to Ibrox is as the sheep manager. Get over it. Starting to come across as a right wee bunny boiler now.

Pedro is here for the forseeable future no matter what Jackson writes, the Sun copies and the agenda driven element of our support push for.

35 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Yet posters on here have Miller controlling the team, keef Jackson as the new messiah the Sun newspaper as an oracle, Pedro losing the dressing room and Mcinnes getting us the treble.

People are hijacking a story made up by a well known Rangers hater and spinning it to suit their own agendas. They are as bad as Jackson imo.

This is one of the worst threads I have ever read on here and shows a lot of posters up as agenda driven hoose wives.

Wouldn't say Jackson is a hater as such, he is however a pathetic excuse for a journalist, a coward who watches the way the wind is blowing as regards what he thinks is public opinion and then forms his own to suit and writes it.I have to admit having more and more doubts about the managers ability to do this job but I will not give any credence whatsoever to anything written by a tit such as Jackson.

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Wouldn't say Jackson is a hater as such, he is however a pathetic excuse for a journalist, a coward who watches the way the wind is blowing as regards what he thinks is public opinion and then forms his own to suit and writes it.I have to admit having more and more doubts about the managers ability to do this job but I will not give any credence whatsoever to anything written by a tit such as Jackson.

Fair enough.

12 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

How about getting a manager capable of getting us to number 1?

Any average manager could emulate what the sheep have done in the last 5 years, ie be better than the rest of the spfl dross, a league, in spells,  with no Rangers hivs or hearts, the league cup is their best chance for silverware and they got pumped out by motherwell

11 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The same mccinnes that saw his team pumped out the league cup by motherwell and has shat the bed in nearly every big game he's managed? 

Using the Motherwell game against him is utterly bizarre.

He hasn't bottled 'nearly every big game' what a load of nonsense. Won a cup final, beat the filth a fair few times(home and away) and ended their record at Ibrox. He's not the best manager in the world but to pretend he hasn't done a great job there is nuts.

26 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

I don't actually think there are any journalists left at the record. He and the rest of them there are just there to quickly post stories that drive traffic.

With the circulation so low now the majority of the revenue will be online and i would not be surprised if they are tracking the types of stories that attract the most.....the mad thing about it is that probably the negative stories about us attract more scum to read than their own stories about their team.

Graham Spiers said that Derek McInnes was willing to join us while we were still in the Championship.  We went for Warburton instead, and it looks like we passed him by again in favour of Pedro. 

In any case, McInnes has now signed a new deal with Aberdeen that will keep him there until 2020.  We couldn't afford to pay Aberdeen the compensation fee they would want for his services.  He won't be coming here.

Should be the end of the end. Pedro is a complete clown who has wasted a fortune on shite players that are guiding us down to the bottom half of the SPL. I fully believe there is a rift because the few decent players we have can see right through him, and they care enough to tell the dud to his face. Of course there will be trouble.

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Graham Spiers said that Derek McInnes was willing to join us while we were still in the Championship.  We went for Warburton instead, and it looks like we passed him by again in favour of Pedro. 

In any case, McInnes has now signed a new deal with Aberdeen that will keep him there until 2020.  We couldn't afford to pay Aberdeen the compensation fee they would want for his services.  He won't be coming here.

I actually agree with that.

We could get McLeish without having to pay any compensation and I think if Caixinha doesn't work out that's the route King will do down IMO.

What really interests me as far as it is possible to see into our future and we can’t see any further than the CoS action at this time, is what was discussed at the 3 man meeting of king/AJ/mcoist about 3 weeks ago now.

A lot of answers in there no doubt.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We could get McLeish without having to pay any compensation and I think if Caixinha doesn't work out that's the route King will do down IMO.

Mcleish had a much better record than Pedro and should have been the safe set of hands that we needed. Can't believe Mcleish would have had to earn a contract and Pedro has been given one. 

26 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Mcleish had a much better record than Pedro and should have been the safe set of hands that we needed. Can't believe Mcleish would have had to earn a contract and Pedro has been given one. 

He would have been a sensible, but uninspired, choice but of the two I know who I would have preffered to get the job.

58 minutes ago, OhW said:

Why are you trying to make agenda a dirty word? Everyone's agenda on here is to see Rangers win.

Absolute pish.

So you conveiently overlook king driving us to oblivion? Like we are going to win shit with him at the helm?

Away and bile yer heed.

42 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The only route king is going down is oot the fucking door and it can't come quick enough.

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

Using the Motherwell game against him is utterly bizarre.

He hasn't bottled 'nearly every big game' what a load of nonsense. Won a cup final, beat the filth a fair few times(home and away) and ended their record at Ibrox. He's not the best manager in the world but to pretend he hasn't done a great job there is nuts.

He's a sheep shaggin losing fud that sooks the Lemmon's boaby.

Them's the facts. Get over it.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

Why are you trying to make agenda a dirty word? Everyone's agenda on here is to see Rangers win.

Don't be so idiotic. Not everyone on here is a Bear. Also, validating the untrue writings of an enemy of Rangers such as Jackson does not help us win.

There are plenty of sticks laying around to beat Pedro with, but Jackson's branch of journalism is covered in dog shit and best avoided.

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I've never seen one person claim McInnes would get us the treble yet you talk about other people's agendas like you've just fitted that into yours ...