Ironing board enquiry - Rangers related

RFC55

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Sadly this morning my 11 year old iron board gace way anf the leg fell off.

So good people of RM my enquiry is, if a buy a new ironing board but put my old.cover on it will it still be the same ironing board?

We are the people 

Too subtle for RM mate.

Walking through Bishopbriggs Park there pondering the OPs dilemma, popped a Murray Mint in my mouth which unusually left a bitter taste. Ended up spitting it out yet I remembered that they once tasted so good. Took a wander across to the Bowling Green which was waterlogged due to almost incessant rain. Not a bowler in their usual White attire to be seen, apparently they only play when the conditions suit. Noticed a mad dog chasing some innocent squirrels along the path that no one uses anymore down by the felled Willow and Ash Lees and by the old chestnut trees which now blocks the path.

Walked up the high path instead by the three bears carved out of old wood, some from trees which previously stood there before falling during the storms that have ravaged. Looked down on the waterlogged part of the park where so many youngster have dreamt of making it big, their imagination taking them to dreamland where they become legends. In reality they mostly end up as painters, plumbers or eventually play out their life tending the garden.

Tried  a different Murray Mint as I wandered by the old bomb crater from the War but in effect it was not better than the one before. Time to stick up the red white and blue golf umbrella, as not only is the greyness and the rain getting to me but the large water drops from the trees are pounding me from all angles. Group of kids pass me by running and laughing as they shout  'look at the soaking H**'. 

My mind drifted back to the OP as I got to the Cash Machine a bit of a walk from the path. All this way and it wasn't working, I did have a pound in my pocket maybe I should buy a paper. Passed Mick, Innes and Mo, yes as usual,  heading to the Crow Tavern established in 1827 or  was it 1872 and still going strong.

I strolled in to Morrison's which used to be Safeway but still sells what it has always sold. Binned the idea of a paper and bought a pack of airways gum to try and get rid of that bitter taste but even the airways seemed tainted.

The long walk home through the Park was still dull, dreary and wet as I briefly saw a King- fisher fly along the stream, in and out of view as it meandered through the trees. Just a I got off the park path and onto the pavement a flashy Bentley drove through a puddle and I could see the driver's pearly and prominent white toothy grin, as he or she (it was hard to tell)  passed me by, showering me with a slow motion fan of grey dirty water. Rather than dull my senses this brought me a clearer picture and to a happier place.

Things may change, people may change, the weather and seasons may change but what stays with you is what you are. I am a bluenose who follows Rangers and for that I am eternally thankful. The world may seem a cruel bitter and twisted place but I know that while I and thousands like me are around, we will prevail.

To the OP what you have is for you to decide but for me I have always had Rangers and they will always have me. 

On 28/10/2017 at 09:07, Rfc52 said:

Sadly this morning my 11 year old iron board gace way anf the leg fell off.

So good people of RM my enquiry is, if a buy a new ironing board but put my old.cover on it will it still be the same ironing board?

We are the people 

Craig whyte has just stuck a bid of a knicker in for it on ebay and charles green has a consortium waiting in the wings as we speak