Season ticket renewal.

plumbGER

Season ticket renewal.  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew?

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

:winnings:

Not quite mate, wish i was, but say a guy taking his 2 sons and still has a wife and maybe other kids to support, money is tight these days for most and justifying say 800 a year for what we are getting must be difficult.

If I am still in the country then I will consider it.  All the chat about us not investing is not accurate IMO and £8m approx in the summer does not lie however the next manager will go a long way in making my decision.  If we are expected to wait two months for a manager and we end up bringing in someone out of contract and / or a nobody then it is looking less likely.

Hoping things improve in the next 6 months to encourage all current ST holders.

12 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Al?

Sorry you've lost me? Al? 

But if people are intimating that I'm a Tarrier because I'm saying we shouldn't support this regime.. then there's proper head burried in the sand going on here.  Could still go to the games on a game to game basis!? 

But if Murty gets the gig full time are we supposed to just accept that and renew? 

Lets see what happens with the next appointment but I'm not holding my breath, the board is aching to employ the cheapest option possible.

On 08/12/2017 at 08:56, Courtyard Bear said:

Yes because it’s what I do, I go and watch Rangers play football. 

Starving the club of money just puts it at danger because those cunts in the boardroom couldn’t give a fuck if we just faded away. 

The only way we’ll force meaningful change is to take a stand and tactically delay renewing season tickets/Rangers tv subs (for me).

Anyone not renewing who is simply turning their back on the club can get lost! But I want everyone to put pressure on the board by using the only really power we have - financial.

13 minutes ago, London Calling said:

Sorry you've lost me? Al? 

But if people are intimating that I'm a Tarrier because I'm saying we shouldn't support this regime.. then there's proper head burried in the sand going on here.  Could still go to the games on a game to game basis!? 

But if Murty gets the gig full time are we supposed to just accept that and renew? 

Lets see what happens with the next appointment but I'm not holding my breath, the board is aching to employ the cheapest option possible.

Sorry pal thought you were someone else who is just the exact  opposite of a tim.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutey no fuckng chance.

This board have made a big enough fool of us all and I'll be fucked if I'm paying them for the privilage.

If we are to protect the heritage of this club, keeping them in power would be the wrong thing to do.

This board see loyalty as a weakness. I think they are right.

A drop of 10k will be enough to see them gone and they know it. so, I still expect these crooks to be gone by the end of the season, so there will not be a problem.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Absolutey no fuckng chance.

This board have made a big enough fool of us all and I'll be fucked if I'm paying them for the privilage.

If we are to protect the heritage of this club, keeping them in power would be the wrong thing to do.

This board see loyalty as a weakness. I think they are right.

A drop of 10k will be enough to see them gone and they know it. so, I still expect these crooks to be gone by the end of the season, so there will not be a problem.

Yes, i agree pretty much with all of that but as i said in my OP i will renew.

Fucking absolute shambles the now.

We'll support you evermore.  

Its a duty a responsibility and a pleasure to be a Ranger.  

My father would turn in his grave if I walked away. Struth "Inevitably we shall have our years of failure and we will reveal tolerance and sanity". 

Complain by all means but never by withdrawing support.  My non Rangers friends( yes I have some) wait for me to waver. They don't get it.  

Buy a ticket. Don't leave early. Simple. 

It's our follow follow mentality that defines us. It's in our genes. 

No surrender. 

Well support you evermore. 

The struth quote  

if they play on the streets I'll support them from the pavements. 

These things seperate us from all others. Without them we are just another club.  

Others cannot believe we have followed through these difficult times.  We shall not bend. Steadfast.  

This is not support of a board!   This is support of my club, my fellow fans, the boys who pull on a jersey .  

Edit

I heard a few Tims laughing at work about it today saying we had no money that's why Murty till the end of season.

I text my lot to check if true as they seem to know more than we do about our club?

I have mixed feeling I want Murty to do well but feel the board have bottled it again and took the easy cheap option.

We need to beat the Tims to shut them up and Murty needs players in on Jan .

Hopefully now as there manager he can demand more from the players .

4 season books plus cup games plus Leipzig and Luxembourg has seen a large chunk of cash going to watch a team who really really don’t get it. Unless there is a change in the Boardroom or they pull a rabbit out of the hat with the next managerial appointment I’m seriously considering going on a game by game basis something I’ve not done since the seventies...