Season ticket renewal.

plumbGER

Season ticket renewal.  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew?

With serious malaise setting in amongst our loyal fanbase and our current custodians leading us from one shambles to the next , a good few Bears i know have told me they won't be renewing. I would like to ask the forum where they all stand on the matter. It's a poll i have been meaning to start for a while and not a knee-jerk reaction to yesterdays events. I will be renewing for me and my son because he is at a critical age that i need to keep him interested. But i can understand if people have had enough, our traditions and standards are being eradicated by the people running our club and patience is wearing thin.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

and until recently the flag @Mr Soprano gave him after the tarriers win on penalties had pride of place in his room. It's why even during the boycotts etc I'd never have kept him away.

So now that's a ring on her finger, the pandering is coming thick and fast.

Fucking disgusting, imo.

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The feeling of cheering a goal with the wee man is brilliant.

He's also right into it. Phone wallpaper is Rangers, his calendar is a Rangers one, gets the tops, begs to.go.to.away games and until recently the flag @Mr Soprano gave him after the tarriers win on penalties had pride of place in his room. It's why even during the boycotts etc I'd never have kept him away.

The day we beat hibs at home in the play off me @Gascoigne8 and the kids were there. It was the day they both "got it" you shoulda seen their faces. They'd never seen ibrox shake the way it did that day. Best day of following Rangers on a personal level. Won't leave me that 

Mate, my boy is the exact same.

He lives and breathes Rangers, loves our club and our culture and is hurting as much as me and you.

I feel for him, i really do, he really "got it" when Jelavic rolled that ball in, he enjoyed the gubbing of Kilmarnock to win the league, but he was very young and since then we haven't had much to cheer.

One thing for sure, we were spoiled growing up in the 90's.

I already refuse to buy a season ticket under this lot. My mate lets me use his spare book for free if I go to Ibrox - It’s not a boycott as such and I’d never promote/condone one as things could still get a lot, lot worse under these bastards with less money 

but there comes a time where fans rightly or wrongly will vote with their feet and put other things first 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I already refuse to buy a season ticket under this lot. My mate lets me use his spare book for free if I go to Ibrox - It’s not a boycott as such and I’d never promote/condone one as things could still get a lot, lot worse under these bastards with less money 

but there comes a time where fans rightly or wrongly will vote with their feet and put other things first 

Fuck sake - you are on here 24/7 with an opinion on absolutely everything and you are just a freeloader? You contribute not a fucking penny to ticket sales but pontificate about spending, players, how the club should be run and a thousand other things hundreds of times every single week after fucking week? You are a brass fucking neck!

As I said in the other thread, I need to separate my desire to go see Rangers play from my anger and anguish at being treated like a fucking mug by our current 'custodians'. We are nothing to them, an absolute pain in their arse.

Think about how much money we have put into the club this season alone- far more than they would have us believe and far far more than they have 'invested'.

For that amount of money, we deserve a manager of a high calibre- not an aberdeen reject or an U20 coach.

Until something drastically makes me change my mind, I'm out as of next year.