kranjcar

ready1873

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's clearly physically diminished to the point where he can't contribute but I still can't understand the vitriol towards him. I don't see any lack of effort, he didn't sign himself and I don't blame him for coming here. Clearly he'dhave felt he could have gotten himself fit and had a couple of years left. It hasn't worked out but that doesn't mean he's a poor footballer or he deserves abuse. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

He's clearly physically diminished to the point where he can't contribute but I still can't understand the vitriol towards him. I don't see any lack of effort, he didn't sign himself and I don't blame him for coming here. Clearly he'dhave felt he could have gotten himself fit and had a couple of years left. It hasn't worked out but that doesn't mean he's a poor footballer or he deserves abuse. 

Any abuse is directed to the idiots that signed him , there were plenty on here who said at the time it was a ridiculous signing and thats the way it turned out. Shame we never got him 10 years ago.........

Goss is our playmaker until the end of the season.  We have no need for Kranjcar and Dorrans will be back next season.

If we could terminate the contracts if Kranjcar and Miller right now I'd be delighted.  Want neither of those two in a Rangers shirt ever again.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Goss is our playmaker until the end of the season.  We have no need for Kranjcar and Dorrans will be back next season.

If we could terminate the contracts if Kranjcar and Miller right now I'd be delighted.  Want neither of those two in a Rangers shirt ever again.

Bit unfair on Miller as he’s had patches of form this season, but I get the sentiment.

Don’t see the point paying good money releasing him when he might have some use somewhere or we could get another 3 injuries tomorrow - he is done but unless we get someone wanting to take him off our hands or he wants to retire don’t spend the same money as he’d take in wages paying him off 

It is pretty obvious he is finished, it is also sad witnessing a player who has had such a successful career cling onto it in the hope he has one last hurrah left. I would have more respect for him if he were to quietly announce his retirement from the game than pine for his past glories.

1 hour ago, TT blueteen said:

It is pretty obvious he is finished, it is also sad witnessing a player who has had such a successful career cling onto it in the hope he has one last hurrah left. I would have more respect for him if he were to quietly announce his retirement from the game than pine for his past glories.

This.

11 hours ago, gsa said:

Yet Halliday does deserve abuse apparently...

6 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Yet Halliday does deserve abuse apparently...

I hate being negative about players, but for me I just don't see any positive in Halliday remaining at the club, he was deemed to be surplus to requirements by Pedro, with the influx of signings in this window, potentially better quality players than Halliday I think the guy needs to find a new club, at the age of 26 he needs to be playing regularly and I cannot see that happening with us.