Josh Windass

Prso's headband

1 hour ago, RAFREG said:

Gutless performance,allowed Allan and McGinn to run right over the top of him. He’s not prepared to roll up his sleeves and at least get stuck in when he’s having a bad game he just hides, needs to be benched. 

He is a total coward and always hides when the going gets tough.

How people can say he has been great or brilliant is totally baffling, he was a bit better than shite but nowhere near good enough and doubt he ever will be tbh.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nicky Law took a lot of stick whilst scoring 20 goals in 86 games, playing decent football (imo) in our worst ever midfield (imo),  a midfield that consisted of Law, Black and a few forgotten A.N. Others, and was slated by all and sundry on here.

Windass has scored 6 goals (yes six goals) in 44 appearances and has been totally anonymous in midfield or up front in the rest yet still has backers on here ?

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Nicky Law took a lot of stick whilst scoring 20 goals in 86 games, playing decent football (imo) in our worst ever midfield (imo),  a midfield that consisted of Law, Black and a few forgotten A.N. Others, and was slated by all and sundry on here.

Windass has scored 6 goals (yes six goals) in 44 appearances and has been totally anonymous in midfield or up front in the rest yet still has backers on here ?

I've not got much time for Windass at all but Law was playing in the lower leagues, Jon Daly scored a good few for us at that level so not much point comparing 

10 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

I fucking despise the cunt. Never felt a hatred for a Rangers player like I have for him. A cowardly, shitebag of a player who needs put down.

I'm the same but most bears I know disagree or dingy Windass for games like yesterday. 

He infuriates me. Would happily never see him play again for us. 

He does have something better than championship, what it is baffles me. When fans say his dad would be better now they are right. Your a fucking yorkshireman. Show some bollocks. His dad raged about with only thought to try and kick gazza. He didn't succeed but hats off for commitment. Josh must take after the mother's side

5 hours ago, simplythebest said:

He was simply awful, nobody could be called brilliant yesterday of course but he was particularly bad 

The definition of a passenger yesterday. 

Before the game I was arguing that two upfront would leave us short in Midfield, but it made no difference when theres one that doesn't put in the effort. 

Docherty needs to start now. There would be an argument for keeping him on the bench if McCrorie, Jack and Dorrans were available, but no excuse right now

16 hours ago, ScotBear said:

He’s one of the very few players we have that can create something out of nothing. And those players tend to be frustrating, inconsistent, temperamental. Those that aren’t tend to be sold for tens of millions.

It was the same with Barry McKay. For me you need a couple of players like that in your squad to give you options and a different way of unpicking the lock in tight games.

I’m not saying I think Windass is good enough to be first choice long term, but i do think he’s worthy of a place in a 25 Man first team squad. 

Never been his greatest fan. But i do agree he should be in our squad. (as back up)Unless we get massive investment to improve us overall. I said on another thread that he is hopeless on a 1to1 with a goalkeeper. 

What the fucks he doing posting that ffs. Does he not realise he's playing for Rangers we don't want to hear any shite like that.

Pull your fucking socks up and dig in when it matters. He's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. 

Said for ages he's not good enough..

Far too often hides in games .plus we all know he's pish on the left but he's constantly moved out there.

Murty has to change his approach tomorrow,we have enough quality now to drop underachievers like windass now ...

Still so fuckin angry about Saturday.. 

Quoting Jessie j :lol: 

There's no hiding in the middle of the park Josh! Will be found out soon enough. Never good enough going forward but will probably have a few decent performances from now until the end of the season that will have the new age fans wanking over him no doubt. 

Fuck knows how to get rid of this spoiler garbage below as well.

Spoiler