Scottish Football

28 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Well well well, this is from the BBC website tonight.

"The SPFL says "several clubs" have had a change of heart and indicated support for giving the board power to decide another incomplete season"

Wonder what caused that..............?:headwall:

Here we go again!

What numbers do they need to gain that power mate, Any idea ?

56 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Is Lewis Ferguson the top scorer in the league? :lol:

I would've like us to try and sign him in the summer but now I don't even know if he'd get in our side currently. 

Still think he'd be a good option to replace Davis next season though. 

Think we should be keeping a close eye on Nisbet as well but he's a tarrier supposedly. 

Morning Rangers fans,

I'm part of a podcasting/blogging site on social media called PassAndGroove. We've written a blog about the form of Rangers and how they are heading back to their best, and I thought it may be of interest to you on here. 

Thanks for letting me in here to share this, any feedback is greatly appreciated, cheers!

Click the link below for a read, hope you enjoy!

http://passandgroove.home.blog/2020/10/26/glasgow-Rangers-the-power-shift/

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/scottish-cup-202021-format-confirmed/

Scottish FA: Absolutely no replays in the Scottish Cup this season. We need to reduce the number of games/travel where we can.

Also Scottish FA: We simply must complete the 2019/20 Scottish Cup Campaign.

14 hours ago, Pass And Groove said:

Morning Rangers fans,

I'm part of a podcasting/blogging site on social media called PassAndGroove. We've written a blog about the form of Rangers and how they are heading back to their best, and I thought it may be of interest to you on here. 

Thanks for letting me in here to share this, any feedback is greatly appreciated, cheers!

Click the link below for a read, hope you enjoy!

http://passandgroove.home.blog/2020/10/26/glasgow-Rangers-the-power-shift/

A good read, I disagree with the part about what the c*ltic fans will admit though, they will admit nothing, in fact if you look into what c*ltic won't admit there's a massive blog to be written. 

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

What's this mate, Financial ?

Asking all players and management to take a 20% wage cut till end of season, except the summer signings, plus they are reportedly paying 5 grand a week wage to a loan player from reading 😂😂

Their players aint happy at that shit

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Asking all players and management to take a 20% wage cut till end of season, except the summer signings, plus they are reportedly paying 5 grand a week wage to a loan player from reading 😂😂

Their players aint happy at that shit

I know they are fuck all to do with us other than another club in the same league but it is kind of a beautiful thing just watching as Karma bite them on their sorry arse 😂

18 minutes ago, frenv said:

"Morning lads - we've decided to sign a couple of new players on high wages. I'm going to need you all to take a 20% cut in your own so we can pay for them. Cheers. Now get out there  and get a good result today!"

Was just doing some mental arithmetic there, So someone who is on £1500 a week has to take a pay cut of £300 a week to keep some cunt who is on 5k a week, Aye right, Sure this will end well 😂

39 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

So rather than wait until January to sell their best players (if they could fund it, that is), presumably forcing this means said players can opt to walk from their contract?

Any club who's spent money on new players should be laughed out the door when asking the government for financial help.

5 minutes ago, frenv said:

So rather than wait until January to sell their best players (if they could fund it, that is), presumably forcing this means said players can opt to walk from their contract?

Any club who's spent money on new players should be laughed out the door when asking the government for financial help.

They can't just force through unilateral pay cuts. They have to be agreed by the employee and if the employee rejects the cut then the Company has to make them redundant (if they want rid of the cost). 

In their case, you'd imagine it will come down to how many of their players think they could go and get another club right now and still get paid what they're on. 

It could get very messy. 

On 26/10/2020 at 21:58, BridgeIsBlue said:

I would've like us to try and sign him in the summer but now I don't even know if he'd get in our side currently. 

Still think he'd be a good option to replace Davis next season though. 

Think we should be keeping a close eye on Nisbet as well but he's a tarrier supposedly. 

Ferguson would need to be one of those players who go to us or them and go up a level or two. 

Like Neil McCann did for us or someone like Armstrong did for them.

He isn't good enough currently to be a main player for us.

He seems to have the type of mentality where that's exactly what he'd do though, and at 21/22 he has years more development in him.

Nisbet looks like he could make the step up too, was disappointed when someone on here said he was one of them.