Old Club/New Club - An update

TheLawMan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 05/03/2018 at 05:01, TheLawMan said:

Thank you for devoting your time to provide all this info in one post. I hope members of the MSM/bloggers acknowledge these facts when writing Rangers oldco/newco articles and cease in their attempts to damage the club's brand. Great post LM:tu:

Its only about getting some reaction. I really dont give a fuck about all this new club Sevco shit, the few bheasts that haunt my life have recognised this and never bother mentioning it anymore. 

I on the other hand am still finding that they remain sensitive to the Savco/paedo accusations,  and therefore I have no intention of dropping it anytime soon. 

I’m baffled by the “no need for this post” - for me it’s very timely going into Sunday

Further - it illustrates the deep sets of investigations from legal, football and Government Institutions who ALL confirm we are the same club

so to the lhurkers on here I ask you this simple question. Why don’t you campaign for an Independent Enquiry and clear Jock Stein’s name?  

On 05/03/2018 at 08:22, eejay the dj said:

Will make no difference to our hated rivals

I honestly just wish we had a better come back than clapping them when they sing " we are no Rangers anymore "

For me it's weak

We all know who we are anyway  .

Repeating the line from the song over and over again to drown them out should do the trick 

54 titles we're still going strong

54 titles we're still going strong

On 06/03/2018 at 17:13, The Dude said:

I can't believe what was written in that first tweet you posted in your article. They think we don't exist because we don't have the same SFA membership. If I remember correctly, They were the ones cheer leading the rest of Scottish football to unlawfully boot Rangers out of the league but it was overturned by the courts. The club were forced to sign the 5WA, to get the SFA licence renewed transferred.

18 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Is this still a thing? 

I think us posting proof of continuity all the time fuels their belief that it annoys us. It has never annoyed me, my only doubts were in the middle of the chaos when confusion reigned over all, then the team came out the tunnel at Brechin, strip and badge still the same, then first home game V East Fife in League Cup. I was there quite early and watch Ibrox fill. Left the game thinking Its still  Rangers allright  and it hasn't bothered me since.

20 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I can't believe what was written in that first tweet you posted in your article. They think we don't exist because we don't have the same SFA membership. If I remember correctly, They were the ones cheer leading the rest of Scottish football to unlawfully boot Rangers out of the league but it was overturned by the courts. The club were forced to sign the 5WA, to get the SFA licence renewed .

We have the exact same membership. SFA transferred it over while still in administration. The fact we have the same membership was one of the reasons the SFA gave to the ASA when telling them Rangers was the same club.