Cummings is not good enough

MacBoyd

Oh aye, Cummngs who has not long arrived, had little game time and  given fuck all support yesterday, isn't good enough and the cause of all our woes.

Cunts who start these threads really want to go and support our enemies or take up watching paint dry. Fuckng clueless.

Three fucking managers and God knows how many players under this board, ranging from utter dross to mediocrity and a couple with potential, but heh, just blame how shite we are on this player or any other.

What's on the park wholly reflect what's off it and what's off it, are incompetent, potless lying bastards who are putting our very future at risk. Playing at runnng a football club, making us more toxic than nuclear waste and in court more times than a robbng smack head. Yet not a word of condemnation from the usual king rimming suspects.

Yes we have many poor players, but the scapegoating has got to end. We are simply not good enough. This club are not in a position to take the scum or any title as long as theybare here. The board are ultimately responsible for the success of this club and far have failed and will continue to fail due to the lying incomptents they. Bereft of integrity and acumen, but ffs, don't call them out. Let the retards shout down the easy targets and forever we remain also rans.

Some just don't do fucking mirrors and need a serious fucking word.

I'm not Cummings' biggest fan but I think criticism of his performance yesterday is harsh as the whole team were pants. Mind you; some of the near hero worship this loanee from Nottingham Forrest Reserves has received from some is bordering on the surreal.  

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

@MacBoyd you're a mongo

The whole team was shit yesterday and blame one player, yet you defend a player who fluffed easy chances in the last 3 games he was in and wasted every single one.

:duh:

He is ten times the player cummings is. If murty won't play both it has to be morelos as cummings is not good enough to lead the line on his own.

25 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

He is ten times the player cummings is. If murty won't play both it has to be morelos as cummings is not good enough to lead the line on his own.

And then he has another nightmare and everyone wants Cummings to start.

Both of them are not good enough , much like the rest of the squad and manager........

42 minutes ago, Briton said:

I'm not Cummings' biggest fan but I think criticism of his performance yesterday is harsh as the whole team were pants. Mind you; some of the near hero worship this loanee from Nottingham Forrest Reserves has received from some is bordering on the surreal.  

Somewhat less surreal than shite from Accrington Stanley and some fucking backwater in Finland. We'll be taking Europe by storm next with that 11 mil not coming our way. Dave was telling the truth, right?

:rofl:

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

10 times

you've just proven beyond any shadow of a doubt your opinion cannot be trusted

you're just fucking nuts

He's not had a fair crack at it. Most of the games he comes off the bench too late and the team have already downed tools, or he starts in a game like yesterday where not one player on the park got pass marks. Boys an outstanding finisher and i fully expect him to grow into a player as effective for us as the thumb is for they cunts. 

7 hours ago, Vanoli said:

He's not had a fair crack at it. Most of the games he comes off the bench too late and the team have already downed tools, or he starts in a game like yesterday where not one player on the park got pass marks. Boys an outstanding finisher and i fully expect him to grow into a player as effective for us as the thumb is for they cunts. 

Cummings could be worth at least 20- 30 goals a season. He was getting I think around 20 a season for hibs albeit mostly in the championship but there's no doubt the laddie can score goals from anywhere given the game time and service.

To single out Cummings for criticism from yesterday's debacle is laughable. He will score goals but his service yesterday was non-existent. Not one of the team playing behind him created one thing for him, you could have subbed Murphy or Candeias let alone Windass and Goss who did go off. Those that came on for them did fuck all as well; our tactical nous (lack of) on how to break teams down at Ibrox is the telling issue here, not that Cummings won't do ffs. 

I do think we will need better than him and Morelos to win a league but neither of them are happening anytime soon. 

23 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

The fan fare he gets is Bizzare. Decent finisher but not nearly good enough to lead the line. Even when  morelos is up with him he is anonymous.

fan fare ? What about Windass , Fod and others

The guy is just in the door mate and he's hardly had a chance

I tend to look at players who are continually on the losing sides in big big games

And the 2 I mentioned are well up there over last few years

Get the continual losers to fuck and we might start winning some big games

Windass, Murphy and Candieas are doing next to nothing, that's three forwards posted missing in crunch games and after the old firm loss the Killmarnock game became a crunch game and those three never failed to disappoint and yet Murty picks them whatever, but let's blame Cummings.

Cummings can't play single striker but he would be better with someone up top with him I wouldn't say he's not good enough he has proved he can score goals especially when morelos misses Cummings is there on the end of it to tap it in if he's going to get a deal with us Murty needs to play him the rest of the season with morelos and bench windass