The Scotland (The Mini Tarrier) Team

Why all the Tarriers in the Scotland team against Hungary ? Fucking fed up watching Scotland now a days. Strachan was the same. But we have few scots in our Rangers team to make a difference.

Mulgrew(ex Tim)

Hendry

Armstrong

Mcgregor (midfield tarrier)

Forrest

Mcginn(wannabe)

Thought Mcleish was going to play a few bears in the team.

Probably griffiths and Gordon will be straight in when fit:anger:

Ach I know. Just ignore

Alan McGregor (ex ger)

Jamie Murphy

Jason Cummings

Oli mcburnie (wannabe ger)

Over and above that there's loads of fit Scottish players at the club deserving of a cap like.... ehm....uh.....

Bates and McCrorie have a chance to get in that team, I fully expect both to get in squads at the least, no complaint with the thumb as he's the only Scotland striker you can trust to score goals

McBurnie is a bluenose, he's did himself no harm this week, I'd imagine Ryan Jack and Graham Dorrans could play themselves into it next season too.

Only issue I have with any of their players being in the team (other than the obvious issues) is Forrest, he's brutal to watch, I know he's played well for them and scored some big goals in Europe through the years but he's never had a good game against us and he never plays well for Scotland so I've never actually seen him play well

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Bates and McCrorie have a chance to get in that team, I fully expect both to get in squads at the least, no complaint with the thumb as he's the only Scotland striker you can trust to score goals

McBurnie is a bluenose, he's did himself no harm this week, I'd imagine Ryan Jack and Graham Dorrans could play themselves into it next season too.

Only issue I have with any of their players being in the team (other than the obvious issues) is Forrest, he's brutal to watch, I know he's played well for them and scored some big goals in Europe through the years but he's never had a good game against us and he never plays well for Scotland so I've never actually seen him play well

Aye McCrorie is an absolute stick-on if he can get himself fit. The boat's sailed for Dorrans I reckon, but Jack will also be able to step up. 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye McCrorie is an absolute stick-on if he can get himself fit. The boat's sailed for Dorrans I reckon, but Jack will also be able to step up. 

Could be right with Dorrans, we're overloaded in midfield but regardless of age he's still head n shoulders better than Kenny McLean and if he can get in the squad I'd still hold out hope for Dorrans

6 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Mccrorie will, Bates won't, Jack has it all to do and could if he gets into our team, Dorrans time has likely gone.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Mccrorie will, Bates won't, Jack has it all to do and could if he gets into our team, Dorrans time has likely gone.

I like Bates in that he's just a rugged defender who enjoys defending, plenty like their defenders to be able to carry the ball and show compossure but as a non nonsense CB I think there is a place for him at club amd country level

21 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Why all the Tarriers in the Scotland team against Hungary ? Fucking fed up watching Scotland now a days. Strachan was the same. But we have few scots in our Rangers team to make a difference.

Mulgrew(ex Tim)

Hendry

Armstrong

Forrest

Mcginn(wannabe)

Thought Mcleish was going to play a few bears in team.

Probably griffis and Gordon will be straight in when fit:anger:

I see you weren't able to start this thread on Friday cos none of the tarrier players started so not really seeing your point.

Who cares? Why pick and choose when you're offended. 

46 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I like Bates in that he's just a rugged defender who enjoys defending, plenty like their defenders to be able to carry the ball and show compossure but as a non nonsense CB I think there is a place for him at club amd country level

I'll not get into it again but I feel he's been over looked at every national age group for a reason. Additionally his injury has opened up the CH berths to others who will now likely be ahead of him. Finally, I reckon he'll struggle to get a game for us next season if we bring in 2 better CHs plus Mccrorie.

21 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Don't know how you would say that, Bates is head and shoulders above Martin who has played plenty through the years for Scotland.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'll not get into it again but I feel he's been over looked at every national age group for a reason. Additionally his injury has opened up the CH berths to others who will now likely be ahead of him. Finally, I reckon he'll struggle to get a game for us next season if we bring in 2 better CHs plus Mccrorie.

Edit. If his contract is even renewed.

1 hour ago, Orange and Blue said:

Mulgrew(ex Tim)

Hendry

Armstrong

Forrest

Mcginn(wannabe)

Thought Mcleish was going to play a few bears in team.

Probably griffis and Gordon will be straight in when fit:anger:

celtic get pumped in Europe consistently and it just shows the dearth of talent. Hendry is nearly 23 and has played less than 65 games. 

17 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I still think Bates might leave this summer.