Morelos penalty

Essandoh

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I still think the most bizarre decision this season was when Tav was hit with a swinging neckbreaker in the first Hibs home game of the season and nothing happened 

I think you might be wrong. Did Tav not get booked for attacking the taigs arm with his neck?

3 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

How the fuck was that not a red card for Stokes? Standard of refereeing against us is shocking. 

You know what gets me is a scum cunt like that, can actually come to Ibrox and get away with it, regardless of the refs inaction. Next tackle he should’ve been booted into the East enclosure. 

7 minutes ago, Craigyboy9 said:

You know what gets me is a scum cunt like that, can actually come to Ibrox and get away with it, regardless of the refs inaction. Next tackle he should’ve been booted into the East enclosure. 

Correct. We need an enforcer who's willing to take a yellow card and dish out some rough justice to pricks like that. 

5 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Problem us when we do dish it out, and not very hard at that we get a red, not a yellow

Keep saying the same thing to my mates when they moan about us not sticking the boot in. Evidence shows we are held to different disciplinary standards.

4 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Keep saying the same thing to my mates when they moan about us not sticking the boot in. Evidence shows we are held to different disciplinary standards.

Jack's reds this season prove that beyond doubt. 

2 hours ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

How the fuck was that not a red card for Stokes? Standard of refereeing against us is shocking. 

Can you imagine that happening when Souness was in the squad? Cunt would've been hirpling about on a pirate's peg the rest of his days.

2 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

If you’re going to get a red anyway, might as well make it count! There’s yer dinner Stokes ya dirty smelly cunt! 

5 hours ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Aye but Tav actually got booked for it. Him and stokes both got yellow carded! Im sure it was Beaton so I'm sure no one will be surprised

15 hours ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

It's just incompetence mate.

Every team has had their players booked for being on the receiving end of assaults like this one and the McGregor neck high superman tackle.

They've all had similar acts of incompetence repeatedly rescinded. You mustve just missed them...

7 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's just incompetence mate.

Every team has had their players booked for being on the receiving end of assaults like this one and the McGregor neck high superman tackle.

They've all had similar acts of incompetence repeatedly rescinded. You mustve just missed them...

Yet the league fails to act retrospectively by sending these thugs a red card, what kind of message does that send out to youngsters who want to become footballers?

Don't be skillfull, be a dirty bastard, you will get away with it.

If any league needs VAR technology It's ours.

55 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Yet the league fails to act retrospectively by sending these thugs a red card, what kind of message does that send out to youngsters who want to become footballers?

Don't be skillfull, be a dirty bastard, you will get away with it.

If any league needs VAR technology It's ours.

Think we need compitent refs first then talk about the tech stuff.

Not going to happen though.